Newb with a few questions about free sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57168

TheOzzmanDPG

19-03-2007 10:30:27

New to this whole free thing and trying to learn as much as possible. Just have a few questions and if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

First off, if I offer to trade with someone, can I sign up for the same free service multiple times under different free sites. Ex. I sign up at stamps.com from two different free sites. Just wanted to know if this was valid.

Second, can someone sign up for the same offer on my referrals. Ex, my brother signs up from his computer at stamps.com, my dad from his computer at work does stamps.com and my wife uses my laptop to sign up at stamps.com. Will this effect me negatively?

Overall, I just want to try for a PS3 and I don't want to screw it up by these companies thinking I'm scamming them. Thanks a lot.

Ozz

manOFice

19-03-2007 10:37:01

[quote09a9402da2="TheOzzmanDPG"]New to this whole free thing and trying to learn as much as possible. Just have a few questions and if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

First off, if I offer to trade with someone, can I sign up for the same free service multiple times under different free sites. Ex. I sign up at stamps.com from two different free sites. Just wanted to know if this was valid.

Second, can someone sign up for the same offer on my referrals. Ex, my brother signs up from his computer at stamps.com, my dad from his computer at work does stamps.com and my wife uses my laptop to sign up at stamps.com. Will this effect me negatively?

Overall, I just want to try for a PS3 and I don't want to screw it up by these companies thinking I'm scamming them. Thanks a lot.

Ozz[/quote09a9402da2]

Welcome!!
You can not complete an offer more than once. If you sign up for stamps on my site...you can not sign up for stamps anywhere else, no matter what. Your referrals can do the same offer as you but it will look fishy to the admins. Remember one account per house hold, per ip, etc. So if you sign up for a site and complete stamps.com ....if your dad/sister live in the same house as you they can not sign up even if it's from a different computer in the house.