offers from same company????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57069

amnesiachick

18-03-2007 08:25:24

I have a question and if anyone is available soonest it would help cuz I'm in the process of doing offers. There are two offers I want to do. They are by the same company but different products. I really want to try both products, but I don't know if this would be the same thing as doing the "same offer twice" since they are the same company. Please help. Thanks!

booklover1104

18-03-2007 09:49:39

depends on the offer/company

companies like trilegiant (sp?) offer A LOT of products and they are all different

laurelwm

18-03-2007 12:21:12

Yes, it depends on the company. I had one (TLS Labs, I think) that only allows one trial offer in 90 days, no matter whether it's a different product or not. Of course, that's not listed on the site - I had to email customer support to find that out.

but I've had others that I've signed up for several different products and it was fine. Just read the TOS.

Laurel

amnesiachick

18-03-2007 12:35:59

[quote0c20010fc8="booklover1104"]depends on the offer/company

companies like trilegiant (sp?) offer A LOT of products and they are all different[/quote0c20010fc8]

Okay, thanks. The group that I did two different offers on was called Ultima Group (that's what it said in the from part of the emails I received both times).

amnesiachick

18-03-2007 12:47:28

[quotee33400fd86="laurelwm"]Yes, it depends on the company. I had one (TLS Labs, I think) that only allows one trial offer in 90 days, no matter whether it's a different product or not. Of course, that's not listed on the site - I had to email customer support to find that out.

but I've had others that I've signed up for several different products and it was fine. Just read the TOS.

Laurel[/quotee33400fd86]

I looked everywhere on the freebie site, but couldn't find anything saying one way or the other. The offers are side-by-side at the freebie site.... I went ahead and tried it and the company didn't say anything about duplicate offers or anything.... it did make me wait about 15 minutes before completing the second offer (the second product that was from the same company). I hope it is okay.

The freebie site still has yet to credit me tho and both were "instant" credits. ( What's up with that? It happens to me frequently and I clear cookies and all before each offer.

Thanks so much for your help.

ghstlegacy17

18-03-2007 13:26:36

I don't know about the Ultima group but I think for bargain.com, they only allow you to do one of their many sites. When I tried to sign up for a different service, they told me I couldn't join because I joined already previously.

stueybaby17

18-03-2007 15:01:18

[quote5e9901f60d="laurelwm"]Yes, it depends on the company. I had one (TLS Labs, I think) that only allows one trial offer in 90 days, no matter whether it's a different product or not. Of course, that's not listed on the site - I had to email customer support to find that out.

Laurel[/quote5e9901f60d]

I've done about 3 different TLS offers at the same time. No trying to fraud, I just didn't read the TOS lol and I had no problems.

sandra habina

21-03-2007 05:31:19

Yes, I know you can more than one ebay offer. I think the ones that don't let you, usually say you can not register for this product because you have already done so.

Margot530

21-03-2007 06:08:56

I've done 2 of the Bargin Network offers, but they have a very large network. I didn't even click on Bargin Homes, tried Hud Homes Now and it came up on my e-mail that it was BN, and so is Price Store. Both credited right away. Now I have the same ? as you...can I do Bargin Homes, or Bargin Cars? I've thought it might be a good idea to call BN themselves to see if Bargin Homes, and Hud Homes Now are one in the same. If they are, it is a bit deceiving, especially considering that they are usually listed at the same time on the same site your working on. And of course this would cause someone to go red if it didn't stop them from completing the offer, and credited.

Maybe someone with a bit of experience, like Sandra knows about this...Speaking of Sandra; GOOD MORNING Angel!

Thanks,

Margot

amnesiachick

21-03-2007 09:25:42

[quote3e2cdcb472="sandra habina"]Yes, I know you can more than one ebay offer. I think the ones that don't let you, usually say you can not register for this product because you have already done so.[/quote3e2cdcb472]

That is good to know. I have had that happen once where they told me that I already signed up for a product and I figured it was cuz I had already done a trial with the same company.