iPhone / Cash Alternative

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56987

shakamd

16-03-2007 23:41:39

I was wondering what iPhone freebie sites there were out there, besides offercentric, 4freeiphone and poplarincentives.

From what I gather, the sites simply send a check since the phone would cost too much without service. If that's the case, what good freebie sites are out there that do $500 or so prizes?

I'm avoiding offercentric because of OOD, 4freeiphone because each referral requires completion of 2 offers and poplarincentives because its too much DIY (not to mention you have to refer one person who also has to do the ENTIRE process).

aseastar

17-03-2007 02:28:24

Hmm... Primodinero seems to be a popular one for big payouts - you might try that one? I'm doing some of the 2dollardeal sites now, 11 referrals for $500 - those are great because they are easy for new folks to complete and have low-cost offers (in my opinion, at least). )

laurelwm

17-03-2007 06:25:08

Many of the sites do >$500 prizes, and many others that do Custom Orders will also.

If you are looking for a great $$/ref ratio, the v-bux sites are really good. You can PM me if you are interested in Dell.v-bux or Sony.v-bux - both have a payout of $100/ref.

Laurel

shakamd

17-03-2007 09:51:10

Damn, all those sites require you to complete multiple offers to earn one credit but 2dollardeal seems to have the cheapest offers. Also, am I correct in saying if my gift is worth $600 or more I have to send W-9s?

GiftOrb

17-03-2007 09:58:14

[quote682b8f4dda="shakamd"]Damn, all those sites require you to complete multiple offers to earn one credit but 2dollardeal seems to have the cheapest offers. Also, am I correct in saying if my gift is worth $600 or more I have to send W-9s?[/quote682b8f4dda]

Most likely, yes. They need the W-9 for gifts over $599.99 in order to make it tax deductable.

I would suggest doing some TRAINN sites if you havn't already. They usually have a paypal/check option and they give the highest payout per ref. They also have TONS of Full credit offers. They are probably the number 1 freebie site right now.

In short, if you're new to the freebie scene, I would recommend starting a Trainn site. www.trainn.org

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

17-03-2007 10:07:53

I would have to agree that $2deals is the way to go if you're new to the scene. Not only are the offers cheap and easy...but support on that network is phenominal!!

shakamd

17-03-2007 10:09:40

Cool, Am I correct in saying the highest amount trainn will give is $500 (via freedesktops) for 12 refs? And this $500 cash prize is given in the form of a check right, is it possible for them to send a giftcard instead?

I was reading up on 2dollardeal and it seems like I can avoid the W-9 by requesting a $599 gift card instead of $600 (12 refs). Also, all the offers are $1 each, doesn't that seem like a good deal?

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

17-03-2007 10:14:44

[quote3da2717337="shakamd"]Cool, Am I correct in saying the highest amount trainn will give is $500 (via freedesktops) for 12 refs? And this $500 cash prize is given in the form of a check right, is it possible for them to send a giftcard instead?

I was reading up on 2dollardeal and it seems like I can avoid the W-9 by requesting a $599 gift card instead of $600 (12 refs). Also, all the offers are $1 each, doesn't that seem like a good deal?[/quote3da2717337]

I personally like $2deals because you can pretty much guarantee your refs that it will only cost them $2 to green....so even if you pay them $7 or $12 to green...they are making some money to green and your payout per ref is much higher.

I did trainn's freedesktops and got the $500 gift via paypal. We spent the $500 in a matter of 6 hrs here at my house because that was the first BIG payout I've gotten since I started. hehe oops!! But I'm sure if you wanted a gift card all you would have to do is submit a support ticket and ask. Most of these sites are more than willing to work with people to get them what they want.

laurelwm

17-03-2007 10:37:10

[quote2d60567f81="GiftOrb"]
I would suggest doing some TRAINN sites if you havn't already. They usually have a paypal/check option and they give [b2d60567f81]the highest payout per ref.[/b2d60567f81] They also have TONS of Full credit offers. They are probably the number 1 freebie site right now.
[/quote2d60567f81]

???? How is Trainn's $50/ref higher than v-bux's $100/ref?????

I'm not knocking Trainn sites - I've done several. But the highest $$/ref ratio is definately v-bux. Yes, they require several offers for credit, but I have not seen another $100/ref site. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

All of the sites have pros & cons. I like to do a mix of each.

Laurel