Requesting TR, other trader gone

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56932

jonohull

16-03-2007 11:38:47

What if I successfully completed a trade with someone, but when I requested TR, they didn't request it also? I PMd them multiple times, but haven't gotten a reply. The person has a TR of 8, so it's not like they don't know what to do.

stueybaby17

16-03-2007 11:59:42

You are out of luck until the other trader sets their status to request TR.

I have a bunch of trades like taht also.

jonohull

16-03-2007 16:25:33

That sucks, cause I paid him and everything. Why would he just run off? He's making money...

GiftOrb

16-03-2007 16:54:49

[quote1d3b8510a9="jonohull"]That sucks, cause I paid him and everything. Why would he just run off? He's making money...[/quote1d3b8510a9]

They are probably just busy, or quit doing the freebies. Don't worry though, your TR seems to be high enough to be able to meet most requirements for getting paid instantly, etc.

jonohull

16-03-2007 17:19:52

[quotefb73ecea6f="GiftOrb"][quotefb73ecea6f="jonohull"]That sucks, cause I paid him and everything. Why would he just run off? He's making money...[/quotefb73ecea6f]

They are probably just busy, or quit doing the freebies. Don't worry though, your TR seems to be high enough to be able to meet most requirements for getting paid instantly, etc.[/quotefb73ecea6f]

Yeah, I'd just like it to be higher because people with really high ones seem to get more people to trade with them.

jy3

16-03-2007 17:26:06

yeah i have one person with this going on too. at least she isnt red yet

stueybaby17

16-03-2007 17:47:47

My TR doesn't seem to help me get more people to trade with me. I actually did better when my TR was down around yours. I think newbies are afraid to deal with me cuz my TR is too high or something.

condra

16-03-2007 17:49:03

that's a very interesting concept...maybe, who knowS? that would explain a lot lol

stueybaby17

16-03-2007 17:58:07

Some newbies deal with me, but I have to PM them first. Before newbie would PM me. Since about when my TR hit in the 40s nobody PMs me anymore.

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

17-03-2007 10:19:43

Oh so it's not just me?? I definitely had an easier time getting people to trade with me when my TR was lower. I think people might be intimidated by people with higher TR. I don't know...maybe they don't think we want to "deal" with their newbie-ness....though I'm always MORE THAN WILLING to help newbies get started. I need one more stinking ref on a site to cash in and I've been working on it for 3 days on 3 different sites and can't get the silly ref. Hehe...

stueybaby17

17-03-2007 11:23:07

[quotefff48faa8d="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]Oh so it's not just me?? I definitely had an easier time getting people to trade with me when my TR was lower. I think people might be intimidated by people with higher TR. I don't know...maybe they don't think we want to "deal" with their newbie-ness....though I'm always MORE THAN WILLING to help newbies get started. I need one more stinking ref on a site to cash in and I've been working on it for 3 days on 3 different sites and can't get the silly ref. Hehe...[/quotefff48faa8d]

Same here. I love helping newbies, especially the ones that are pretty decent at communicating and completing offers. Even if they mess up it's ok and I have no problem waiting or helping them out. And it usually works out really good because they will do a bunch of offers for you.

I got lucky this week, I found a bunch of newbies that are really eager and helpful. Two of them particularly amazed me and went green for me on like 5 sites in just a few hours. A few others went green for me on three sites in a few hours. I still need some more greens but they have been doing a good job.

jonohull

17-03-2007 13:16:01

[quotecc0d2fb958="stueybaby17"][quotecc0d2fb958="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]Oh so it's not just me?? I definitely had an easier time getting people to trade with me when my TR was lower. I think people might be intimidated by people with higher TR. I don't know...maybe they don't think we want to "deal" with their newbie-ness....though I'm always MORE THAN WILLING to help newbies get started. I need one more stinking ref on a site to cash in and I've been working on it for 3 days on 3 different sites and can't get the silly ref. Hehe...[/quotecc0d2fb958]

Same here. I love helping newbies, especially the ones that are pretty decent at communicating and completing offers. Even if they mess up it's ok and I have no problem waiting or helping them out. And it usually works out really good because they will do a bunch of offers for you.

I got lucky this week, I found a bunch of newbies that are really eager and helpful. Two of them particularly amazed me and went green for me on like 5 sites in just a few hours. A few others went green for me on three sites in a few hours. I still need some more greens but they have been doing a good job.[/quotecc0d2fb958]

Who are these newbies, and can you send them my way?! shock

condra

17-03-2007 13:59:17

[quote714c8d34d0="jonohull"]
Who are these newbies, and can you send them my way?! shock[/quote714c8d34d0]

X2

me2,me2 lol

stueybaby17

17-03-2007 14:14:49

There is a way you can find out. But you'll need to figure it out yourself lol It's not to hard to figure out.

And if you do you better not have them do 123sites! I plan on going back to them for help x

booklover1104

17-03-2007 15:41:16

That's weird with newbies not PMing you guys with high TR...that is all I did when I first started. I spent about 2 days just lurking around help forums and trade posts, picking out the traders with high TR...I felt safer that way. I must not have seen you guys those first few days...lol!
I thought about "theysayjump", but I was a little leery of the naked pics )

stueybaby17

17-03-2007 16:17:13

[quote544cd7086e="booklover1104"]That's weird with newbies not PMing you guys with high TR...that is all I did when I first started. I spent about 2 days just lurking around help forums and trade posts, picking out the traders with high TR...I felt safer that way. I must not have seen you guys those first few days...lol!
I thought about "theysayjump", but I was a little leery of the naked pics )[/quote544cd7086e]

hahaha the naked pics. That's not really him though.

At least I'm pretty sure its not.