New To The Whole Freebies Scene (Please Read)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56808

XiORE

15-03-2007 03:08:35

Hello all,

I've been in the advertising scene for about 2 years, utilizing sites/places to gain traffic to the things i want, I'm an expert in myspace advertising such as bulletin traffic and other mass means of gaining hits referrals.

I've gotten an ipod of a guy who sold it to me for cheap who used to use myspace to gain all his referrals, he sold ipods daily, so I'm thinking why can't i do this ?

I live in Australia and i don't think I'm able to get paypal visa/debit accounts due to my region, and I'm not able to obtain a credit card although i could buy a pre-paid visa..

I just need someone who can push me in the right direction by telling me what offers/sites to sign up to, i've seen you guys give out help on this forum your a nice bunch, i hope to get to know ya'll a little bit better, looks like I'll be here for a while.

I can advertise a link like you'll never believe once i know how to do all this stuff, you won't regret helping me i'll tell you that..

I'll probably read this tomorrow at work and talk to yous from there, look forward to hearing your responses.

See Yas!!!

stueybaby17

15-03-2007 07:50:08

I didnt know that they had sites available to places other then the US and Canada.

XiORE

15-03-2007 16:48:17

Well, i found out a few sites have offers for us aussies, i located that info through search, my main goal is to get a nintendo wii and a ps3, and i'm willing to buy greens etc, or spend money to achieve these goals.

My main question is, how much is this going to coast me and how long will it take to ship, keep in touch guys !!

ew1075

15-03-2007 17:12:33

[quote5789ddce4b="XiORE"]Well, i found out a few sites have offers for us aussies, i located that info through search, my main goal is to get a nintendo wii and a ps3, and i'm willing to buy greens etc, or spend money to achieve these goals.

My main question is, how much is this going to coast me and how long will it take to ship, keep in touch guys !![/quote5789ddce4b]

You could get a wii for 5 referrals on yournintendowii4free.com, but you'd have to pay about $20 per referral. And the shipments are backed up because the Wii's are so hard to get. There are people who have been waiting months for their Wii to ship.

PS3 might be a little quicker, but you would have to get more referrals for that one.

jy3

15-03-2007 20:03:22

also consider that some sites limayli see using a site like myspace for refs to be spam. most might not

sandra habina

19-03-2007 01:33:40

Ask a site about the shipping cost. I know they say free but that is probably just USA. Good luck keep in touch. I just gave your name to Parth82390 who needs a design done.

XiORE

19-03-2007 01:35:02

Thanks, sandra habina, it's much appreciated, and thanks to anyone who has given me tips/info on how to work this scene, i think I've finally gotten the hang of it !!