need some sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56679

thebordens

13-03-2007 21:53:00

hey im a newbie and i need a list of really safe and good sites.ones that WILL
NOT take my money.

PS prefer traders thats been around a little bit to answer this question.

zr2152

13-03-2007 21:54:32

please post this in the trading post )

ghstlegacy17

13-03-2007 23:36:31

I don't think it's so much the sites that are taking your money but the offers that you complete. If you're looking for very reputable sites to do, I would personally recommend Trainn or the 123stuffforfree network.

soon2bbriz

13-03-2007 23:46:44

i have had great results from 123stuffforfree.com! their offers credit mostly like they are supposed to and have great support. i also have received prizes from 2dollardeal.com. support there is great as well. YourGiftsFree.com has just redone their affiliate and has an awesome new promo going on ! Here is the link to read about it http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56648

Good Luck and if you want to do any of these sites let me know!!!

laurelwm

14-03-2007 06:14:13

[quoteeeb4407f7b="thebordens"]hey im a newbie and i need a list of really safe and good sites.ones that WILL
NOT take my money.

PS prefer traders thats been around a little bit to answer this question.[/quoteeeb4407f7b]

I believe what you are asking refers to "offers" and not "sites" - none of the freebie sites take your money. There are some offers in the scammers section you would be best to stay away from, including (if memory serves me correctly)

GottaPlay
Thin-Tabs
Stop Smoking 180

Be careful to read ALL of the Terms & Conditions before you sign up for anything - some of them have "hidden" charges.

If you have other questions, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out as best I can.

Laurel

dianaizme1

14-03-2007 17:12:28

[quotef4d5b19111="laurelwm"][quotef4d5b19111="thebordens"]hey im a newbie and i need a list of really safe and good sites.ones that WILL
NOT take my money.

PS prefer traders thats been around a little bit to answer this question.[/quotef4d5b19111]

I believe what you are asking refers to "offers" and not "sites" - none of the freebie sites take your money. There are some offers in the scammers section you would be best to stay away from, including (if memory serves me correctly)

GottaPlay
Thin-Tabs
Stop Smoking 180

Be careful to read ALL of the Terms & Conditions before you sign up for anything - some of them have "hidden" charges.

If you have other questions, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out as best I can.

Laurel[/quotef4d5b19111]

Yeah, I can attest to some "hidden fees" by some of the offers. Make SURE U read the "Terms and Conditons" more than once. And, line by line. It takes a little longer, but, it will protect U and let U know at the times if all those little fees are worth it. Some of the "little fees" or "hidden fees" include 1) restocking fees, some have charged me as much as $7.95 to restock their product when I decided their offer wasn't for me. 2.) then the site that has a hidden cancel policy or tele. number or email address. Make SURE U can call customer service if U have a problem with their product or billing policies. 3) Then the DOUBLE billing. Geez! evil One company charged or dinged my CC account SIX TIMES!! No kidding! It was the Bargain Network Company. I'm still trying to get all those multiple fees off my CC account. Never do business with a company who "claims they don't know about multiple billings" on your account. And, we all know that S&H fees are going up. But, it should NOT cost as must as the 1st month member fee, or more than what is considered "reasonable. These companies overcharge for shipping because they make a small profit in doing so. A pkg. costing $2.50 to ship, but, U R charged $7.95 is a sign that another hidden fee was placed on your member account. 4) Last, but, not least, when I have signed up for some interesting offers, I had to agree to sign up for another "sister offer", too. And, pay another fee per month for THAT offer, too. Becare of that hidden fee, too. Savings Smart and Savings Club are bad at this as they are added at $1/month when U sign up for another offer. Beware! Your CC will get a ding from 2 offers/in one.