I have a question about getting credit for a offer more than

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56321

cloud364

10-03-2007 05:27:53

im a newb here ive only done offers for two people and one of them didnt go so well. so i tried a doyu on a site called myselect gifts i blew over 420 dollars just in shipping fees alone on my prepaid debit card but then i found out i made a mistake see the site tricked me with those pop up things that screw up my browser each time id do an offer id get a pop on another site and it didnt go to the offer i was doing so it turned out to explain say they require u to do 2 offers on page i signed for 6 offers on a page and then id get a pop for complete different item and i signed for those too. but as it turned out i basically signed for enough offers but for different items and blew all my money but im not given up i have threet cards 2 debit prepaid cards and 1 bank checking account card. can i use a different credit card to do the same offer on another site will i get credit ? the credit cards are visa and mastercard and both under the same adress here

TFOAF

10-03-2007 05:33:45

No, you can never complete the same offer twice...ever, no matter what credit card you use. You'll go on hold if you do.

And please remove your referral links from your signature. They're not allowed here. Thanks.