HELP! forgot to clear cookies?? frustrated!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56086

honeybeemel

07-03-2007 14:54:10

Ok, i think i forgot to clear my cookies before doing a site for someone and the credit has gone to a different person. the admin on the site gave me the address of the person who got credit and it comes back address unknown. the admin. said this other person insists they already paid me, but i'm brand new and haven't gotten paid for ANYTHING yet! Anyone know if there's anyway to fix this?! I have no idea who this other person is, no one i have trades with or pm's from match. i'm totally confused!

laurelwm

08-03-2007 04:41:37

Usually in a case like this, there is no way to fix it. Tell the person you were suppose to be a ref for, maybe offer to do a different site instead, and move on. You can still do the first site for yourself.

Life is a learning experience.

Laurel

manOFice

08-03-2007 06:29:40

[quote091e36ff75="honeybeemel"]Ok, i think i forgot to clear my cookies before doing a site for someone and the credit has gone to a different person. the admin on the site gave me the address of the person who got credit and it comes back address unknown. the admin. said this other person insists they already paid me, but i'm brand new and haven't gotten paid for ANYTHING yet! Anyone know if there's anyway to fix this?! I have no idea who this other person is, no one i have trades with or pm's from match. i'm totally confused![/quote091e36ff75]

I think there are things that can happen. If you forgot to clear your cookies the offer probally went to another site YOU'RE on not another user. Do you have the exact time and date you completed the offer and confirmation email because maybe the admin can match the times of the credit or contact their affils and try to match it up. And are you saying the person you are trading with says they paid you via paypal and you've received nothing?