Custom Title

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56048

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 09:32:06

Ok, So after donating I guess the default icon is the one I have right now. I see other donators with an animated GIF for the icon that (they made it to use). How does that work? I didn't get much of a choice when made my donation. It just asked what I wanted it to say and what my amazon transaction number was.

And what about the poeple with the Green donator icons? And some people have more than one.

Any info would be appreciated.

givmea1032

07-03-2007 12:26:51

I'm curious as well. Did you donate on the main page for a link referal? Or another way. I've thought about donating as well, but could care less about the link part....

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 12:30:13

[quote074e438318="givmea1032"]I'm curious as well. Did you donate on the main page for a link referal? Or another way. I've thought about donating as well, but could care less about the link part....[/quote074e438318]

Well I had a similar thread about donating before and nobody answered it. So I just decided to donate at the main page. After donating there I found out that you do not get a custom title for that. you just get the link. I didn't care about the link either, and I had very little success. I just wanted to donate and i accomplised my goal. But I kinda wanted a custom title so I PM'd someone that had one and they gave me a link to where I could pay for one. It doesn't give much info about it, but I tried it and this is the custom title I got. Now I'm looking for more info about it and nobody seems to be responding to this either.

Hopefully somebody will get us some info on it.

laurelwm

07-03-2007 12:30:34

I've been wondering where some of the people got the cool second row of ipods, and how you go about changing what it says......... guess this is kind of an answer. But how much do you have to donate and how does it all work???

Laurel

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 12:33:33

[quote2c2046e723="laurelwm"]I've been wondering where some of the people got the cool second row of ipods, and how you go about changing what it says......... guess this is kind of an answer. But how much do you have to donate and how does it all work???

Laurel[/quote2c2046e723]

$5 but I'm not sure how to make it different that what I have. . .

givmea1032

07-03-2007 16:34:34

Well I had a similar thread about donating before and nobody answered it. So I just decided to donate at the main page. After donating there I found out that you do not get a custom title for that. you just get the link. I didn't care about the link either, and I had very little success. I just wanted to donate and i accomplised my goal. But I kinda wanted a custom title so I PM'd someone that had one and they gave me a link to where I could pay for one. It doesn't give much info about it, but I tried it and this is the custom title I got. Now I'm looking for more info about it and nobody seems to be responding to this either.

Hopefully somebody will get us some info on it.

do you remember that link?

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 18:03:00

wow! you confused me with that quote. I was like woah that is like exactly what happened to me LOL

I did a search.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54031&highlight=donate

May I ask why you wanted the link?

givmea1032

07-03-2007 18:25:42

sorry, didn't notice the first quote box was gone..... i wanted it to donate.....
but that link just took me to the other thread. I thought you were referring to the link to donate....

stueybaby17

07-03-2007 18:29:28

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/customtitle/

There is not much information there, but it's where you donate.