How many sites offer same products

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55953

maxx

06-03-2007 13:26:28

Hi there, I've got a few questions and didn't know where else to post them....here they are

1. Is there somewhere we can go to find out how many different sites are offering laptops, for example? I'm sure there are lots of sites that offer them and possibly there are different numbers of referrals required to earn one. I'd really like to get a new Sony Vaio but obviously would like to need the least number of referrals to accomplish the task.

2. I know there are some forums listed here that list legitimate sites and I was just wondering, if, indeed there is a place to see how many different sites there are that offer laptops, is it advisable to come back here first, find out which sites are working best and then proceed?

3. Can I go to most sites and see the offers available before I actually decide to participate in that site? It would seem that most sites pretty much have the same offers so are the offers requirements on each site typically the same or do they vary by site?

4. Because the general instructions call for deleting cookies, turning off firewalls and deactivating antivirus software before going to a site to complete offers, aren't we really opening ourselves up for possible problems like viruses or who knows what else?

5. Once I go to a site that has a gift that I want to work towards, doesn't it make sense to come back here first and register thru someone referred rather than registering on my own so that I can maybe help someone out by completing offers and possibly even get paid or get referrals in return for helping out?

These are some initial questions that I have and I'm confident this is the place to get some answers. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

manOFice

06-03-2007 13:34:23

[quotedcaef0c87d="maxx"]Hi there, I've got a few questions and didn't know where else to post them....here they are

1. Is there somewhere we can go to find out how many different sites are offering laptops, for example? I'm sure there are lots of sites that offer them and possibly there are different numbers of referrals required to earn one. I'd really like to get a new Sony Vaio but obviously would like to need the least number of referrals to accomplish the task.

2. I know there are some forums listed here that list legitimate sites and I was just wondering, if, indeed there is a place to see how many different sites there are that offer laptops, is it advisable to come back here first, find out which sites are working best and then proceed?

3. Can I go to most sites and see the offers available before I actually decide to participate in that site? It would seem that most sites pretty much have the same offers so are the offers requirements on each site typically the same or do they vary by site?

4. Because the general instructions call for deleting cookies, turning off firewalls and deactivating antivirus software before going to a site to complete offers, aren't we really opening ourselves up for possible problems like viruses or who knows what else?

5. Once I go to a site that has a gift that I want to work towards, doesn't it make sense to come back here first and register thru someone referred rather than registering on my own so that I can maybe help someone out by completing offers and possibly even get paid or get referrals in return for helping out?

These are some initial questions that I have and I'm confident this is the place to get some answers. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.[/quotedcaef0c87d]

Welcome Maxx...i can answer some of these.

Most sites offer laptops now-a-days or if they don't they offer a custom order so you can ask the owner how many referrals it would take to get a laptop.

A lof the sites with the FSR script offer you to view the offers before you join, a tab at the top of the site or you can go into most trading threads and people list the offers on that specific site, but for the most part most sites have the same offers.

I always accept cookies, have windows firewall off etc and never have gotten a virus from freebie offers.

And yes! It makes great sense to go to the trading thread and get some cash and signing up under someone else.

moviemadnessman

06-03-2007 13:35:09

1. If you go to the main network page of any particular network, it should have a list of all their sites, and generally the larger networks are more likely to have laptops than say a smaller network. However, I don't know of any list that specifically lists all the sites for a particular object.

2. It is always good to do a little research before doing a site, but take everything with a grain of salt. Some people have poor experiences because of something they did wrong, and then they turn around and try to make it the sites fault.

3. Yes. Most sites allow you to see the offers before you sign up. While the offers are sometimes the same, they often have different values of points or credits.

4. Deleting cookies doesn't open you up to problems, however lowering the security settings and virus software does. However, you only need to do that from just before you click on an offer until right after you finish signing up for that offer and have gotten confirmation of some kind.

5. Yes. That way you will be paid to do your initial offer, basically. Some sites run promos, though, which end up being better than signing up under someone. It's all a matter of preference.

I hope I was able to help you out, and have a great time with the freebie experience )

laurelwm

06-03-2007 17:17:40

If you find a site you like and are interested in signing up under someone, make sure that you clear your cookies before you click their link, and if you navigate away from the landing page (for example to read the TOS), close out of the site, clear your cookies again, and click the link again. That clears the chance of the referral link getting messed up (which I had happen a couple of times).

Most any site you could want to do, you will find someone here who will pay you or trade you to do, so don't sign up unreffered unless you are getting a promo from the site or something.

Feel free to PM me if you have other questions or anything.

Laurel

littlefish2

06-03-2007 21:05:14

also if you ask a trader for the link to the site to see the offers, this doesn't mean you need to register! you can just look at the offers then if you decide you want to do the site, go back, set up the trade and use the link he/she gives you at the trade module. )