Which paypal account should I sign up for?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55870

saj050286

05-03-2007 14:48:52

I have never used paypal before and need to set up an account. Which one should I choose.. will the free one be sufficient for me? Is there a certain type I should use since I will be recieving money for going green? thank quys!! -saj

moviemadnessman

05-03-2007 14:53:58

Well, you can have up to one personal and one premier/business account. I would recommend the Premier account it's free, and is relatively simple to set up. Also, there are no limits to the money you can send or receive, beyond the fees that Paypal charges when you get money, or course.

condra

05-03-2007 15:26:11

[quotee37c73fd4a="moviemadnessman"]Well, you can have up to one personal and one premier/business account. I would recommend the Premier account it's free, and is relatively simple to set up. Also, there are no limits to the money you can send or receive, beyond the fees that Paypal charges when you get money, or course.[/quotee37c73fd4a]

i use the personal one...
no fees, you can always upgrade...

and most sites will pay you and it won't touch your limit anyway...

D

manOFice

06-03-2007 05:24:36

I would setup a premier/business account. Add a cc or bank account...get verified...and be all set. You can also shop with paypal, it's a great online "bank".