question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55668

Latanya

03-03-2007 14:04:36

What happens if you complete a site and have the amount of referrals you need to get your prize and you have referrals left over with half credits? What happens wheb they get the other half credit and you already submitted for approval? Do the site allow you to get another gift or do they carry over the referrals to another site?

moviemadnessman

03-03-2007 14:06:14

Nothing carries over.

jy3

03-03-2007 18:24:22

theoretically u should not have this happen. u should not have active trades for which u are waiting for greens to be complete and submit for approval anyway. if u have friends that are doing the offers for u, i think waiting a few more weeks for the free green to go thru is the way to go )

laurelwm

03-03-2007 18:59:44

To my knowledge, most sites will not give you credit for referrals with a 1/2 credit or let you switch them over to a different site. This is where good record keeping comes into play - it is better not to have too many referrals and "waste" them.

maybe there is a larger prize or something that you could get so as to use all of your referrals. If not, and unless you specified a time limit in the Trade Module, you will still have to pay them, even if you don't need them.

Laurel

gcabello

04-03-2007 23:00:12

If you have used the trade module then you have to go with the terms that you have used. If they go green then you have to pay them. Please click on the big red box above and read all the forum rules. especially the one about being out of communication.

gmario

05-03-2007 09:35:49

[quote824264518d="moviemadnessman"]It depends on the site and network. If it is Giftmonkey, then yes, those credits will carry over. If it is a Trainn site, though, then the extra referrals are lost, I think.[/quote824264518d]

Wow i dont know where you get your facts from but on giftmonkey whatever points you earn when your on approval they dont get carried ova roll

moviemadnessman

05-03-2007 09:42:28

[quote1e2f6bf7b1="gmario"][quote1e2f6bf7b1="moviemadnessman"]Nothing carries over.[/quote1e2f6bf7b1]

Wow i dont know where you get your facts from but on giftmonkey whatever points you earn when your on approval they dont get carried ova roll[/quote1e2f6bf7b1]

Yes, I realized that last night when I was checking around my account, but I did not get around to changing it here.

Apologies for the incorrect information, everyone. Once you order a gift, any unused points will not get carried over towards your next free gift. After ordering a gift, your points get reset to zero.