Question about sony.v-bux

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55650

crys27

03-03-2007 11:15:40

Hi,

I just completed my first referral completion at Sony.V-Bux. Am I able to keep referring people for the next free gift? Or am I only allowed one free gift per freeby acct?

Also, How long is the usual turnaround for payouts after you have completed all of the requirements on the site?

laurelwm

03-03-2007 11:34:13

Each of the v-bux sites (Apple, Sony, Dell, Bose, & Logitech) can be done only once, which is a good reason to go for the larger prizes.

Approval takes about a week, and I have heard that PayPal usually pays out on Fridays (but I got mine from Apple on a Saturday).

Laurel

PS if you want to do Dell, PM me.

Hunter_82

03-03-2007 11:54:03

I just completed dell.v-bux and my account was approved in 1 day. Payouts are usually on Friday (i was paid yesterday). However, i do believe the site also states that some prizes are also proccesed daily.
Either way, the v.bux site worked out great for me!

givmea1032

03-03-2007 19:35:55

yeah it was quic, but make sure you answer the phone when they call, or give them a number they can reach you at.....i'm on hold now cause i missed their calls. ( but i gave them two other numbers to call me, so hopefully i get paid monday....

amnesiachick

16-03-2007 00:08:00

[quote8d841f77cf="givmea1032"]yeah it was quic, but make sure you answer the phone when they call, or give them a number they can reach you at.....i'm on hold now cause i missed their calls. ( but i gave them two other numbers to call me, so hopefully i get paid monday....[/quote8d841f77cf]

Thanks for the info! I didn't realize that they call you when you are approved and all that. Now I know not to ignore any 800 # calls when I am expecting approval. lol! Important info.

NykiFox

16-03-2007 12:22:59

I didn't realize that either.. ha ha ha. I hope they haven't been trying to call me, cause I've got an approval pending. Do they leave a message if you miss them?

givmea1032

16-03-2007 13:37:38

I just know I had a same name calling me when I was gone, called 4 times, I checked my status and said I was on hold. They wanted me to give them correct info. Said I was out of town, gave them my paypal address and my cell phone, never called, but they had my money in less than an hour.

So it might have just been needing my paypal address. It all worked out, now I'm almost done with BOSE!! )