No email confirmations?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55563

irishsoaps

02-03-2007 12:24:06

How long does it take to get email confirmations of free trials? Some of these are supposed to include login information to sites (like Home Rewards).
If I don't get a confirmation email, what next?

Thanks!

TryinToGetPaid

02-03-2007 12:29:33

We do not talk about canceling here. Thanks!

irishsoaps

02-03-2007 12:32:36

I'm not asking exactly how to cancel, just how long it takes to get confirmation emails. And my recourse if the email does not show up. I am concerned about not receiving one with login information.

Thanks.

TryinToGetPaid

02-03-2007 12:33:57

" how to cancel? "

Seems like you are.

But email confirmations can take anywhere from one second to a day or so. Depends on the company.

irishsoaps

02-03-2007 12:35:08

I edited my first post to make it clear for the info I wanted. I am sorry for the confusion.

stueybaby17

02-03-2007 12:35:14

Check your junk mail. Usually almost instantly. Sometimes up to 24 hours. If yoyu dont' get one call the company and ask them to resend it.

bruman

02-03-2007 12:36:14

It depends on the company. Some, instantly. Others, none at all. Be sure to check your spam folders as well. Typically you should receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours.

irishsoaps

02-03-2007 12:45:24

Thank you, I will keep waiting. This was last night, so hopefully I will get something today.

laurelwm

03-03-2007 06:43:45

I have had several offers that I never received my confirmation email (even in my junk mail). You should be able to call or send an email from the site to get another one sent.

Laurel

Grandmother

18-03-2007 13:37:02

Help! My husband attempted to join this site a couple of weeks ago, and has had no luck getting in. It seems that he got the message telling him that he was being sent an email= to his email address so that he could finish the procedure, but alas, no confirmation email to date. Can someone plrase help him? His user name was FastSkully and his email aaddress is email=fitzgerald@pisp.netfitzgerald@pisp.net to his email address so that he could finish the procedure, but alas, no confirmation email to date. Can someone plrase help him? His user name was FastSkully and his email aaddress is email=fitzgerald@pisp.netfitzgerald@pisp.net/email

laurelwm

18-03-2007 13:45:56

[quotee59629c295="Grandmother"]Help! My husband attempted to join this site a couple of weeks ago, and has had no luck getting in. It seems that he got the message telling him that he was being sent an email= to his email address so that he could finish the procedure, but alas, no confirmation email to date. Can someone plrase help him? His user name was FastSkully and his email aaddress is email=fitzgerald@pisp.netfitzgerald@pisp.net to his email address so that he could finish the procedure, but alas, no confirmation email to date. Can someone plrase help him? His user name was FastSkully and his email aaddress is email=fitzgerald@pisp.netfitzgerald@pisp.net/email[/quotee59629c295]

Your best bet will be to PM a moderator - they are the only ones who can help you with a problem like this. There is a link to a moderator list at the top of the topic page.

Laurel

stueybaby17

18-03-2007 14:53:32

[quote723fb0fc02="Grandmother"]Help! My husband attempted to join this site a couple of weeks ago, and has had no luck getting in. It seems that he got the message telling him that he was being sent an email= to his email address so that he could finish the procedure, but alas, no confirmation email to date. Can someone plrase help him? His user name was FastSkully and his email aaddress is email=fitzgerald@pisp.netfitzgerald@pisp.net to his email address so that he could finish the procedure, but alas, no confirmation email to date. Can someone plrase help him? His user name was FastSkully and his email aaddress is email=fitzgerald@pisp.netfitzgerald@pisp.net/email[/quote723fb0fc02]

The same thing happened to me. If he tries logging in with the information he was given it will tell him his account isnt active and there is a link somewhere to have the email resent.

manOFice

18-03-2007 15:00:42

If you don't get a confirmation email I would contact the company to get one.