About Completing a lot of websites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55502

Al-man

01-03-2007 17:31:25

So I was wondering what people do about completeing offers for the various websites. I know that most of the freebie websites have the exact same offers which makes it hard to do multiple websites.

I was looking over people's profiles with high TR and they have completed tons of websites and received lots of cash and gifts.

So how do they green for all those websites? I had trouble finding cheap or free offers for the 5 websites I did, so how did they do like 50+ websites and some with multiple offers?

Any help would be great

Thanks

laurelwm

01-03-2007 17:45:22

Alot of the TR for people who have been here longer is from paying people to be referrals for you, and thus doesn't always require an offer. But I know what you mean - I am currently signed up on about 40 some sites, and had to do more than one offer on many. It is getting harder and harder to find offers to do (that aren't horribly expensive).

Many of the sites will allow you to skip the offer and get an extra referral instead, if you sign up unreferred. I'll probably have to go that route eventually, but I'll likely finish off most of these 40 some sites first (so by then, maybe I'll be so rich I won't care).

Laurel

gator1002

02-03-2007 12:07:39

If you are that rich and want to get hitched just pm me Laure.

jy3

02-03-2007 15:08:45

what i did was sign up for sites in a trade. i have not done many trades for cash or paid for refs that are not noncreditcard sites.
the important thing is to
1. stay organized and keep a record of what offers u have done.
2. find out what offers are on a site before u sign up for it

krayf

02-03-2007 18:03:00

Anybdy know if and how often sites change their offer lists?

Latanya

02-03-2007 18:31:09

I would definitely like to know how often they change their offers or do they ever change their offer sites? I would like to make some more money also by doing offers, but it's hard when you've done almost every offer.

laurelwm

03-03-2007 06:47:57

[quote81cf69ac55="gator1002"]If you are that rich and want to get hitched just pm me Laurel.[/quote81cf69ac55]
Sorry, but my husband would object......

Laurel

mikey85co

03-03-2007 06:49:16

I've been trying to get a free ipod for three years...
Let's not go there, open wounds still hurt )
Anyway, Most of the offers today are the exact same from three years ago, though a lot of new ones have popped up. So, I wouldn't bank on the offers changing up very quickly
Sorry to burst the bubble, but yeah, getting referrals is definitely the way to go, it seems. I wouldn't know because no one is taking me up on my offer. Sigh

laurelwm

03-03-2007 06:54:39

[quoted44db47c06="mikey85co"]I've been trying to get a free iPod for three years...
Let's not go there, open wounds still hurt )
Anyway, Most of the offers today are the exact same from three years ago, though a lot of new ones have popped up. So, I wouldn't bank on the offers changing up very quickly
Sorry to burst the bubble, but yeah, getting referrals is definitely the way to go, it seems. I wouldn't know because no one is taking me up on my offer. Sigh[/quoted44db47c06]

Unless I'm missing something, you only signed up here a week ago, so I wouldn't dismiss it just yet.

Have you posted on the Trading Post to look for referrals?? Sent any PMs?? I find that I usually have to send about 20 PMs for each "taker" I get (sometimes better, sometimes worse).

How were you trying for your free ipod before you came here?

Laurel

mikey85co

03-03-2007 07:08:00

I only found the forum a week ago. I have signed up for and tried to complete I think five freebie offers for ipods, some using referrals, some where you have to do 6 or 7 offers on your own. I just tried to get friends to do offers by word of mouth, but it never paid off. The vast majority of offers I've seen were around when I signed up for my first referral site a couple years ago. It was the ipod on the freepay network, back then it was Gratis network. So, yeah, it's not been a rewarding venture for me. On the bright side, I know how to keep good records of trial offers because I've done so many before finding this forum

laurelwm

03-03-2007 07:26:39

[quotecefe1f0a1d="mikey85co"]I only found the forum a week ago. I have signed up for and tried to complete I think five freebie offers for ipods, some using referrals, some where you have to do 6 or 7 offers on your own. I just tried to get friends to do offers by word of mouth, but it never paid off. The vast majority of offers I've seen were around when I signed up for my first referral site a couple years ago. It was the iPod on the freepay network, back then it was Gratis network. So, yeah, it's not been a rewarding venture for me. On the bright side, I know how to keep good records of trial offers because I've done so many before finding this forum[/quotecefe1f0a1d]

I know I did a couple of DIY freebies before I found this forum, but it was tough. Since I got on this forum (only 2 months ago) I have cashed out for over $900 (and received all of it except $80 I am expecting later today). Of course, I had to pay out probably $300 of that to referrals, but that's still a pretty good profit for 2 months. And I have another 4-5 sites that are just about ready to submit......

So, I think if you hang out here for a while, you will definately have sucess. And, yes, keeping good records is essential !!

Best wishes,
Laurel

mikey85co

03-03-2007 08:35:59

No one seems to be interested in selling their greens to me, I'm not sure why, I've gotten great feedback, and I'm quick to respond to stuff. It seems like everyone gets replies to their posts all around mine, and mine gets views, but not good replies. I've never gotten a PM from someone interested. Should I PM people I've traded with? Even though they do have much higher TR than me. Thanks for your help.

laurelwm

03-03-2007 11:30:06

I would suggest PMing anyone you've traded with (be aware that if they have a high TR you might need to pay them first). You should also PM anyone posting on the Trading Post that they are looking to sell greens. If they have a lower TR, be sure they go first. Be sure to spell out all of your terms clearly, so there is no misunderstanding.

I've stopped posting on the Trading Post and now mostly just PM interested people directly - seems to work much better.

Laurel

mikey85co

03-03-2007 12:42:02

Great advice, Thanks!

condra

03-03-2007 18:54:37

[quote90b371ab07="laurelwm"]I would suggest PMing anyone you've traded with (be aware that if they have a high TR you might need to pay them first). You should also PM anyone posting on the Trading Post that they are looking to sell greens. If they have a lower TR, be sure they go first. Be sure to spell out all of your terms clearly, so there is no misunderstanding.

I've stopped posting on the Trading Post and now mostly just PM interested people directly - seems to work much better.

Laurel[/quote90b371ab07]

yeah i do both too D seems to work pretty well

krayf

07-03-2007 08:23:44

I'm assuming and maybe I shouldn't be. But at some point I would think you would be able to do an offer again. Say, after 6 months or a year..... Is that just wishful thinking or is there some true to that?

laurelwm

07-03-2007 09:49:45

Some you can, some you can't - you have to read the TOS carefully. I know a couple of the 30 day membership ones say you can't have signed up in the last 6 months.

Laurel