Requesting TR

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55187

laurelwm

26-02-2007 16:02:26

Just wanting to find out the official answer to this question -

How long do you have to wait after a trade is completed and you have requested TR but the other trader has not? I have several trades that have been complete for well over a week. I have PMd the other trader and notified them when I paid them, then PMd them again a few days ago to ask them again to request TR. How long should I wait before I PM a moderator and ask them to credit it, and what information do I need to provide to them??

Thanks,
Laurel

laurelwm

27-02-2007 15:27:19

Anyone??????

condra

27-02-2007 15:36:01

D sorry, forgot this topic
lol

did they read the PM? if not just pm a mod, a week i think its ok.
and besides, if they are noobs they wouldn't know how let comments anyway P sometimes

so? do i get karma? D

laurelwm

27-02-2007 17:46:05

PMs are still sitting in my outbox, and it's been over a week. Guess I'll PM a mod.

Thanks,
Laurel

laurelwm

28-02-2007 04:20:07

Ok, I guess I have my answer. I PMd theysayjump, and received this reply (info deleted for privacy)

lilililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

laurelwm wrote
Hi,

I have completed trades with the following traders and have requested for them to request TR twice by PM but the PMs are still unread. Can I get my TR anyway??

PMd xxxxxxxx on 2/17, again on 2/23 - both unread
PMd xxxxxxxx on 2/18, again on 2/23 - both unread
PMd xxxxxxxxx on 2/20, again on 2/23 - both unread (as well as several other PMs)

PM me back if you need more info.

Thanks,
Laurel

theysayjump replied

Unfortunately not.

The only way for us to know if both parties kept their end of the trade agreement is for them to both select Request TR in the trade module.

Frank

stueybaby17

28-02-2007 04:31:01

[quotedfa1f435b7="laurelwm"]Ok, I guess I have my answer. I PMd theysayjump, and received this reply (info deleted for privacy)

lilililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili

laurelwm wrote
Hi,

I have completed trades with the following traders and have requested for them to request TR twice by PM but the PMs are still unread. Can I get my TR anyway??

PMd xxxxxxxx on 2/17, again on 2/23 - both unread
PMd xxxxxxxx on 2/18, again on 2/23 - both unread
PMd xxxxxxxxx on 2/20, again on 2/23 - both unread (as well as several other PMs)

PM me back if you need more info.

Thanks,
Laurel

theysayjump replied

Unfortunately not.

The only way for us to know if both parties kept their end of the trade agreement is for them to both select Request TR in the trade module.

Frank[/quotedfa1f435b7]

Oh wow that sucks. I have a bunch that people didn't request TR hopefully they will soon. But it would suck if they didn't.

Maybe if you show both a screenshot of the green, and your paypay if you paid them??

Probably not, but it's worth a try.

laurelwm

28-02-2007 05:50:51

[quotecab4ac8116="stueybaby17"]
Oh wow that sucks. I have a bunch that people didn't request TR hopefully they will soon. But it would suck if they didn't.

Maybe if you show both a screenshot of the green, and your paypay if you paid them??

Probably not, but it's worth a try.[/quotecab4ac8116]

Don't know........ MODs, how about it?? Would that work???

Laurel