Soo many questions,so little time

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55175

tspa

26-02-2007 14:37:00

Ok what is the difference between an Outbox and a Senbox,and no this is not some sick joke,although I could probably make one up.Funny how everybody in my outbox(or is it my sent box?) never seem to reply to me?..?..!
Other issue,WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO TO HAVE A CONFIRMED TRADE WHEN THEY BAIL!11111 Can you tell I am feeling a little strongly about this.I have like 10 trades requesting deletion,trade failed,other out of contact.Really tired of looking at them.I have one person who contacted me to trade and then confirmed and,and,and,(breathe)and,and, then requested deletion and they never pm'd me after agreeing to the trade to say hi,bye ,kiss my ass,go roll in the dirt,nothing,did you hear me? NOTHING Wingsoffire my ass!!!

moviemadnessman

26-02-2007 16:46:39

Outbox = sent but not read.
Sentbox = sent and they have read it.

As to the other issue, all I can say is ... it sucks. I don't know what more to say, other than to maybe just hide them.

ew1075

26-02-2007 19:16:35

That's one of the biggest problems I have encountered in my short experience here. People bailing on you, and you don't know whether to move on, or wait for them to come back. All I know is it really slows down the process, and I wish there was something else that could be done, other than having to wait half a month for a mod to do something.

laurelwm

27-02-2007 04:53:52

The best way to take care of this issue is to spell out very clearly in your trade details the timeline you expect.

For example, a trade could say "$15 PayPal for a green on 3604free, yellow within 24 hours, green within one week, or contact every 48 hours, or trade will be cancelled"

Then, if they do not follow the timeline, you have the right to cancel the trade and move on. I'd still recommend sending a PM the day before you cancel saying "Our trade will be cancelled on x/x if I don't hear from you, and I will owe you nothing."

Be sure to keep your PMs (incoming and outgoing) until the trade is complete, in case there is a dispute.

If you are very clear up front about your expectations, you will have a lot less problem.

Laurel