Please help before I make a mistake.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55132

workunit

26-02-2007 07:01:54

Hello everbody,
I would like to get started. I would also like to make as few mistakes as I can. any help would be great.

first question
I had a guy give me the following help. It all sounds good except for #5. I do not understand why I would not want to read the TOS before I do any offers.

Finally I would like to share with you STEP by STEP on how to guarentee you will get credits for your offers..

#1 Sign up for website under referral link
#2 Clear cookies AND cache
#3 Log back into website if needed
#4 Search for offers
#5 When doing an offer, DON'T stray off and look at the Terms of Service untill you are COMPLETELY finished.
#6 When you are completed finsihed, STAY on the confirmation page for 2 - 3 minutes to ensure EVERYTHING loads correctly..

Hope I covered everything...

second question
I canceled my phone service a month ago and plan to go without a phone as long as I can stand it. I have not done any offers yet. Do the offers require me to have a phone in order to complete an offer?

last question
how many offers do you have to complete to go green? Is each site different? someone told me to do as many offers as I could. this did not sound right to me.

d11m

26-02-2007 08:04:57

sounds good
some offers ask for your #, try this
http//privatephone.com/

each site is different, usually the $40/ref sites are 1 or 2 offers to go green
the higher paying sites ask you to complete more offers

stueybaby17

26-02-2007 10:55:06

[quote5c1c56f16d="d11m"]sounds good
some offers ask for your #, try this
http//privatephone.com/

each site is different, usually the $40/ref sites are 1 or 2 offers to go green
the higher paying sites ask you to complete more offers[/quote5c1c56f16d]

That is awesome!
+Karma

No more phone calls that I dont' want!!!

YAY

workunit

26-02-2007 12:51:08

Thank you so much.
I will check out the private phone today.

workunit

soon2bbriz

26-02-2007 14:18:01

i don't understand #5 either. shouldn't you always read the tos before completeing something so you know what exactly you are getting? i understand it may throw off the cookies or something but i am not signing up for something without reading tos.

condra

26-02-2007 15:36:19

well probaly because if they click the TOS it will redirect them, so they're no longer a ref...

that's the only explanation that comes to my mind

laurelwm

26-02-2007 15:46:04

[quotefa56323b2c="workunit"] It all sounds good except for #5. I do not understand why I would not want to read the TOS before I do any offers.

#5 When doing an offer, DON'T stray off and look at the Terms of Service untill you are COMPLETELY finished.
[/quotefa56323b2c]

I don't believe he intends to tell you not to read the TOS. What I tell my refs is this If you navigate away from the landing page for any reason (including to read the TOS), you should close the site, clear your cookies, and enter again using the link again.

Some sites, when you navigate away from the landing page then go back, it clears the referral link and your referrer doesn't get credit for the sign-up. I lost one on OrderCash4Free who just forgot to click the box agreeing to the Terms, and when the page refreshed, it refreshed with out my ref #.

Laurel