Not Getting Credited....Scam?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55086

JCSGRL

25-02-2007 15:20:36

Hey,
I'm kinda new at this. My first two trades went through great, but the next two I did on Friday and Saturday. Neither of the offers have told the website to credit me yet (3604free & money.123stuffforfree). I did Ashley & Copper Coffee, Critic's Choice Entertainment, and Privacy Matters. None of them have credited me and I had to pay money on all of them. Plus, what scares me is that I used my credit card on two of them because they rejected my prepaid debit card. Do some of them not work on the weekends? How long should I wait? THe websites won't let me file credit requests yet because it hasn't been long enough or i haven't received confirmation emails. Are the people who are buying it from me not going to honor our trade because it's taking several days? Sorry, I'm just afraid of losing money and/or getting scammed. Please advise!! Thank you for helping out those of us who are new.

JCSGRL

25-02-2007 15:24:20

Also, I do delete my cookies so that isn't the problem and i know that i am getting referred because it always says so when I log in.

stueybaby17

25-02-2007 15:25:14

Sometimes offers do not credit. Did you clear your cookies? If you didn't it's probably because of that. I don't think you are being scammed. I know the money site is a very good site. But you should have recieved emails. Did you check your spam box?

ew1075

25-02-2007 15:26:16

Make sure you are clearing browser cookies before you start completing offers. Also be sure to let every page load to the fullest. Sit and wait a minute or two because it might take a while for the crediting script to load. Make sure you aren't signing up for offers more than once because you can only get credit once.

Wait the required amount of time and then submit a credit request. You will need full headers in the email you send in.

stueybaby17

25-02-2007 15:28:53

[quotee84ffd6e9b="JCSGRL"] Are the people who are buying it from me not going to honor our trade because it's taking several days? Sorry, I'm just afraid of losing money and/or getting scammed. Please advise!! Thank you for helping out those of us who are new.[/quotee84ffd6e9b]

And they should honor the trade as long as you stay in contact with them. They also have to give you 14 days if the trade was confirmed.

Don't worry, everybody starts out by losing money, I know I did. Just keep working on it and you'll make it back.

laurelwm

25-02-2007 15:38:26

[quoteb64e0621cc="JCSGRL"]Hey,
I'm kinda new at this. My first two trades went through great, but the next two I did on Friday and Saturday. Neither of the offers have told the website to credit me yet (3604free & money.123stuffforfree). I did Ashley & Copper Coffee, Critic's Choice Entertainment, and Privacy Matters. None of them have credited me and I had to pay money on all of them. Plus, what scares me is that I used my credit card on two of them because they rejected my prepaid debit card. Do some of them not work on the weekends? How long should I wait? THe websites won't let me file credit requests yet because it hasn't been long enough or i haven't received confirmation emails. Are the people who are buying it from me not going to honor our trade because it's taking several days? Sorry, I'm just afraid of losing money and/or getting scammed. Please advise!! Thank you for helping out those of us who are new.[/quoteb64e0621cc]

I have done all 3 of those offers. I know the coffee one took several days to credit, as did Privacy Matters. Critic's Choice credited quick, but it wasn't a weekend, so that may be it.

If you don't have credit in 7 days, file a missing credit request. Be sure to save your confirmation emails and be sure to send FULL headers.

Laurel

krayf

25-02-2007 18:43:02

To summarize - sometimes you don't get credit instantly or within the time the offer tells you it will credit. That's part of it...... do the steps necessary to get the credit (support ticket or no credit offer depending on site). Things don't happen nearly as fast as we all wish they did.......

gator1002

27-02-2007 05:38:29

If your not getting confirmation e-mails and you know your card has been charged you may have to contact the offer co. yourself and request they send you confirmation. I have had to do this on only a few but it dose happen (Fred)

ghstlegacy17

27-02-2007 19:58:54

Privacy Matters didn't send me a confirmation email either. I'm not sure what exactly ended up happening with it but I got rid of it almost immediately b/c they provided such poor service. That was my experience with them anyways.

RoNIN

28-02-2007 06:32:32

you not only should delete your cookies but also ofline internet files. each time you complete and offer. There is a post on here somewhere about it.
Not getting confirmation letters is a sign something happened. When I did it I just had to take it as a loss...

Retiree

04-03-2007 01:04:12

I've had similar experiences lately & it seems to be on weekends. Many offers do not send confirmation, I requested verification from them sometimes but they never sent them. Result being credit lost for two referrals for two different sites of same network in two cases.

Must add disabled my firewall following suggestion read on websites & now afraid that might've caused this, because was not having problems at beginning it's been lately (decided to correct comment).

ghstlegacy17

04-03-2007 02:37:35

Hmm, interesting. I guess just to be on the safe side, I should not do offers on weekends.