Giving Karma

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54937

jdavisdawgs

23-02-2007 16:06:12

Hi there! Can someone tell me the rules on giving Karma? Thanks in advance!

moviemadnessman

23-02-2007 16:08:14

Basically, you can give it whenever, although it is a good sign to do it to someone who helps you out, or even if you just find that person cool.

You can give out 1 karma every 6 hours.

jdavisdawgs

23-02-2007 16:10:49

Thank you! I do want to give Karma to a couple people who have been super helpful to me. I will do one today and one the next day then. Thanks again!

Powerbook

23-02-2007 17:12:16

[quote1fdfaafd7b="jdavisdawgs"]Thank you! I do want to give Karma to a couple people who have been super helpful to me. I will do one today and one the next day then. Thanks again![/quote1fdfaafd7b]

You can do it every 6 hours if you want instead of waiting. ) Let me know if you need any other help with this forum and these sites in general. Just send me a pm.

moviemadnessman

23-02-2007 17:16:08

[quote73ceccedd9="Powerbook"][quote73ceccedd9="jdavisdawgs"]Thank you! I do want to give Karma to a couple people who have been super helpful to me. I will do one today and one the next day then. Thanks again![/quote73ceccedd9]

You can do it every 6 hours if you want instead of waiting. ) Let me know if you need any other help with this forum and these sites in general. Just send me a pm.[/quote73ceccedd9]

I already said that when I helped him the first time. I think he's probably got other things to do, and so he's just going to wait until he gets on again, which will be tomorrow.