Manual credit?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54878

krayf

23-02-2007 08:36:48

Yes, I have read all the information regarding getting credits for completing offers but I still have a question

I completed an offer and have received manual credit for the offer in the support tab. My account status is still telling me that I need to complete an offer? The site won't allow me to submit any [b29007c0e00]more[/b29007c0e00] support tickets or no offer credit tickets because I have already done that. All the support or no credit offer tickets have been closed. Like I said in the support tab it states, Manual credit granted or something like that.

The person I did the site for will not pay me and I really don't blame them because it is not showing I am green on their end.

What really does Manual credit given mean? How does that work?

Hunter_82

23-02-2007 10:07:02

Was the offer you did worth full credit?

condra

23-02-2007 10:33:28

and how come you cannot oppen a support ticket? just asking them what hapened? and which site is it on?

in the last case, just send an email to the support asking what happened..

krayf

23-02-2007 11:17:06

[quote5954766e18="condra"]and how come you cannot oppen a support ticket? just asking them what hapened? and which site is it on?

in the last case, just send an email to the support asking what happened..[/quote5954766e18]

Site was mac.free4every1.com - it was a no CC site. It was a full credit (I double-checked) Obviously, not a big deal if I don't get paid but I was curious to see how Manual credits work.

I can't open a support ticket because...... it tells me I've already opened support tickets? Can't open a no credit offer ticket.... tells me I have already filled out a no credit offer ticket for that offer..?

I've tried sending an email to support on Sunday and still no response.

Anybody ever received "manual credit" before? Since it not credit me in the "status" page right now - will it credit me when the person submits for approval - will they accept it at that time??

condra

23-02-2007 11:23:31

oh i had problems with that one too, it qwould never let me submit either a credit request or a support ticket...

did 1 offer, never erceived credit, and i cannot apply for manual, so just left it there (

krayf

23-02-2007 11:39:37

[quote0d6f87c493="condra"]oh i had problems with that one too, it qwould never let me submit either a credit request or a support ticket...

did 1 offer, never erceived credit, and i cannot apply for manual, so just left it there ([/quote0d6f87c493]

OK...... thank you! I was ready to give up on it anyway but glad it wasn't just me having problems lol

What a joke.....!! When I first started I did two no CC offers/sites over three weeks ago. Neither one have greened! And one will never green...... I spent a lot of time and effort for nothing. Lesson learned!!

condra

23-02-2007 11:41:00

[quoteff2732385f="krayf"][quoteff2732385f="condra"]oh i had problems with that one too, it qwould never let me submit either a credit request or a support ticket...

did 1 offer, never erceived credit, and i cannot apply for manual, so just left it there ([/quoteff2732385f]

OK...... thank you! I was ready to give up on it anyway but glad it wasn't just me having problems lol

What a joke.....!! When I first started I did two no CC offers/sites over three weeks ago. Neither one have greened! And one will never green...... I spent a lot of time and effort for nothing. Lesson learned!![/quoteff2732385f]

yeah thats why i tend not to do non-cc, and anyway they never have smting canadian...(

laurelwm

23-02-2007 12:38:04

Same problem with the only No CC site I tried - I don't ever intend to try another.

Can you find a phone ## on the site anywhere??

Laurel