Having trouble with IE closing while in forums?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54831

onestepback

22-02-2007 18:37:50

Almost everytime I go to my PM's I get kicked out and the browser closes is anyone else having that problem, and if so do you know why or how to fix it.[/color7b85d98a9b][/size7b85d98a9b]

Powerbook

23-02-2007 17:21:32

[quotecb6690aafa="onestepback"]Almost everytime I go to my PM's I get kicked out and the browser closes is anyone else having that problem, and if so do you know why or how to fix it.[/colorcb6690aafa][/sizecb6690aafa][/quotecb6690aafa]

Is there an error message this is displayed? I used to have a similar problem last year and I found that explorer was using 100% of my cpu. It turns out a virus. Maybe Dmorris can be of better help than I can. Please provide some more details.

onestepback

26-02-2007 15:24:22

Ok thanks, it has been suggested that the forum is so overloaded with use that when attempting to move around it just stops responding. I ctr alt del to take a peak and it at 8%, so that wasn't it, Other times when I finish a PM and the page reloads it just shuts down without warning. Taking me from my message completion page to the blockbuster page and then no page lol. It hasn't done it today, but this usually happens at night, so I am thinking the bandwidth is unable to keep up with the useage. I could be wrong. It doesn't happen on free4me forums so that makes me this that could be the problem my friend is having the same problem and she is the one that suggested what I have said.