Freebie Team?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54779

box86rowh

22-02-2007 10:18:31

Just got this wierd email....anyone see anything like this before???

Hi, I’m Ken Howard

I saw your signup in Referral Swapper and assumed that your ambitions and goals were similar to mine.

As you already know, every freebie site requires you to complete an offer and get referrals who will do the same. It’s the referral part that gets a little difficult…but that’s no problem! I’ve got some really good news for you.

How would you like to have all the referrals you need in order to complete one or two freebie sites every week? And the referrals will cost you nothing. They are all free…no gimmicks.

There are countless “freebie sites” with offers for free stuff and/or cash. Your goal may be a free computer or TV, or some other free product. Or, you may be looking for a weekly cash flow. The good news is…it’s really a lot easier to accomplish than many people realize.

A group of people like you have joined together to form a “Freebie Team”…and I am inviting you to become a member of our team. There is no charge or obligation to join. You just work with us as a group of people who refers one another to the various freebie sites. We all profit from our coordinated efforts.

You can be assured of having all the referrals you need to complete one or two freebie sites of your choice every week…52 weeks a year. And you don’t pay for them like you do with Referral Swapper. And you don’t wait around for someone to accept your swap request or go green.

I only work part time…about 2 hours per day. My goal is strictly cash. I give my cash earnings of $1000 to $2000 per week to various charities to help feed hungry children, etc. That’s my personal motivation in this project.

If you would like more information about our freebie team, please email= me at … email=thefreebieteam@yahoo.comthefreebieteam@yahoo.com me at … email=thefreebieteam@yahoo.comthefreebieteam@yahoo.com/email

Look forward to having you as part of our team and helping you realize your goals, week after week.

Ken

KeithA

22-02-2007 10:19:51

It is either a less efficient version of FiPG or a scam.

box86rowh

22-02-2007 10:32:12

[quote742af716f2="KeithA"]It is either a less efficient version of FiPG or a scam.[/quote742af716f2]
Thats what I was thinking.....but I am tempted to try it out...

condra

22-02-2007 10:52:28

i got that too, needless to say i didn't go for it....

looks like scam

gator1002

22-02-2007 18:20:06

Igot it and signed up with them. they put you on a team with 10 others and your expected to go green for all 10 befour you benift any at all. needless to say I said no thankyou. and all the sites they want you to green on are the same sites we have here. (Fred)

box86rowh

23-02-2007 10:42:58

[quote3358b7f562="gator1002"]Igot it and signed up with them. they put you on a team with 10 others and your expected to go green for all 10 befour you benift any at all. needless to say I said no thankyou. and all the sites they want you to green on are the same sites we have here. (Fred)[/quote3358b7f562]
Thanks for the heads up.