Trader Module

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54685

katrav

21-02-2007 13:11:01

This is my first post, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I have read every rule I have been able to find, and all the posts too. However, I still seem to have a problem with the Trader Module on my computer. I cannot "edit" my e-mail / paypal info (yes, security/privacy settings at minimum, and cookies all deleted). I also was just not given the opportunity to leave "feedback" for my completed trade. Was told that it may be due to my Internet Explorer being a "newer" one, or something. Is there something I can do to fix this? Or am I permanantly stuck to having to up Karma, or pm'ing my info?

RWALTON

21-02-2007 13:12:38

Beverly im having the same problem, dont know what im doing wrong

TryinToGetPaid

21-02-2007 13:13:52

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53375&highlight=ie7%20javascript

katrav

21-02-2007 13:29:02

Thank-you for the link, I tried it all, still no luck. (

patrick_7412

21-02-2007 14:05:11

Sounds to me link you might have a pop-up blocker...?

Naco

22-02-2007 06:46:03

Hello everybody here. I'm also new and I have the same problem. I cannot edit my info. It doesn't seem to be the popup blocker since I disabled it and still having the same problem. I'm using Internet Explorer 7. (latest version)

Did you find a resolution to this?

Thanks,
Naco

condra

22-02-2007 06:57:20

yes, IE7 is the problem - maybe you should use mozilla in this case, IE just to complete offers (althou,...would that credit fast? i don't know)

Naco

22-02-2007 07:43:40

I also have another problem We agreed to trade, the other party initiated the offer, I went under my trade module and confirmed it and (besides the fact that I cannot edit my info) I don't see any link to click on. In other words I cannot go to his page.

OK, I can accept I'm new to this but I'm not blind.

Any suggestions? Anybody else (maybe using Internet Explorer 7) having the same stupid problems?

Thanks,
Naco

laurelwm

22-02-2007 09:06:21

[quote3ab2923b1a="Naco"]I also have another problem We agreed to trade, the other party initiated the offer, I went under my trade module and confirmed it and (besides the fact that I cannot edit my info) I don't see any link to click on. In other words I cannot go to his page.

OK, I can accept I'm new to this but I'm not blind.

Any suggestions? Anybody else (maybe using Internet Explorer 7) having the same stupid problems?

Thanks,
Naco[/quote3ab2923b1a]

It is possible that the other trader has not put the link in yet. Check back in a little bit, and if it still is not there, PM the other trader and ask if they've put it in.

Laurel

stueybaby17

22-02-2007 10:21:56

Yeah with IE7 I can use the trade module 90% of the time, but about 10% it doesn't work for me to copy paste into the trade module. I can still type however.

tami4dj88

01-03-2007 16:29:15

Beverly & RWalton, I am new here as well but I found some information that helped me. Go to your tools and click onto internet options. Under security, put it as low as it will allow you to. Then go back to your trades and click onto edit. It should let you do it then. PM me if I can help you guys out any way. No one really wants to trade much with us new folks!! cry I go green as soon as I get a link.
tami4dj88

KeithA

02-03-2007 06:04:38

Thanks for helping tami4dj88. Also, rest assured that there are people who will want to trade with you. Especially if you're looking to accept cash to go green, you'll have no problems at all. Just visit the Trading Post and be sure to trade with users that have a TR higher than 4.