Acct. Suspended!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54649

asuperstar103

21-02-2007 06:34:41

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.[/size06556856cd]

When trying to sign onto gaming.customorderthis.com this is the msg. I get. I have no idea what I did, but how do I contact them. I cant get past this screen. Someone please help! Can someone give me their email address or something.

Any help would be appreciated ASAP! I want to get this taken care of. asuperstar103

DIABLO

21-02-2007 06:47:13

Just PM him here, or contact him on AIM, his screename is CustomOrderThis. If that doesn't work you can probably email= him at email=support@customorderthis.comsupport@customorderthis.com him at email=support@customorderthis.comsupport@customorderthis.com/email.

asuperstar103

21-02-2007 06:51:30

[quotea1fefc7a1c="DIABLO"]Just PM him here, or contact him on AIM, his screename is CustomOrderThis. If that doesn't work you can probably email= him at email=support@customorderthis.comsupport@customorderthis.com him at email=support@customorderthis.comsupport@customorderthis.com/email.[/quotea1fefc7a1c]

Thanks a bunch, this will help put my mind to rest. Appreciate the fast reply, I'm worried. I had already submitted for approval and they approved. Now I was just waiting on pmt. and now this. I gotta pay people. This is not cool. cry asuperstar103

TryinToGetPaid

21-02-2007 06:51:55

The site is down. Check the CustomOrderThis sub-forum.

asuperstar103

21-02-2007 07:10:07

OK the email address didnt work, but I PMd him on here. Hopefully he gets back to soon. asuperstar103

TryinToGetPaid

21-02-2007 07:14:24

One more time The site is DOWN. All accounts are suspended. You would know this if you would have read what I posted. Check the CustomOrderThis sub-forum and you will know that he is having hosting problems or something, and it will be resolved shortly.

asuperstar103

21-02-2007 07:23:56

[quote71fd52d7d3="TryinToGetPaid"]One more time The site is DOWN. All accounts are suspended. You would know this if you would have read what I posted. Check the CustomOrderThis sub-forum and you will know that he is having hosting problems or something, and it will be resolved shortly.[/quote71fd52d7d3]

I DID READ WHAT YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were just telling me that the site was down and he couldnt be reached thru his site. I didnt know that my screen would show acct. suspended just because his site was down. That doesnt make much since.

Maybe you should not be so rude. Have a nice day. twisted

TryinToGetPaid

21-02-2007 07:52:56

Rude? I told you were to find the information about the site, you chose not to follow my advice and instead you PMd him, when you could ave simply followed my instructions, read what was going on with the site, and you would have had an answer way quicker than waiting for a PM to come back to you.

I understand that you may have misunderstood about him may or may not being able to be reached through the site. And me being rude by trying to help you out? And then you come back and type IN CAPS with a bunch of !!!!!! at the end, and I am the one who is being rude?