Paypal: Primary Payment Method

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54610

stueybaby17

20-02-2007 16:38:51

Is it possible to set my credit card as a primary payment method on paypal? I thought I did it before but I really dont' remember. I tried to figure it out but I couldn't. And I'm getting really tired of changing the payment method to my credit card for every single payment. I've had to do that like 60 times in the last 2 weeks. It sucks!

moviemadnessman

20-02-2007 16:47:44

Assuming you are not wanting to pay with funds in your Paypal account ... this is all I could find in the help file

"If you have both a registered credit card and a confirmed bank account, Instant Transfer from your bank account is the default method of payment when the PayPal account balance is insufficient to complete the payment.The default method of payment cannot be changed.However, if you would like to fund your payment with a credit card, please click the More Funding Options link when you are sending a payment."

stueybaby17

20-02-2007 16:53:01

[quote10c328d7c8="moviemadnessman"]Assuming you are not wanting to pay with funds in your Paypal account ... this is all I could find in the help file

"If you have both a registered credit card and a confirmed bank account, Instant Transfer from your bank account is the default method of payment when the PayPal account balance is insufficient to complete the payment.The default method of payment cannot be changed.However, if you would like to fund your payment with a credit card, please click the More Funding Options link when you are sending a payment."[/quote10c328d7c8]

I don't keep any money in my paypal account. But yes, that answers my question. I can't change it is the answer.

Thanks