? about offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54442

krayf

18-02-2007 19:37:55

Ok, I've been at this pretty hard for almost 3 weeks now. But I seem to be running into the problem of not being able to find any offers that I haven't already done. However, I am noticing that some offers are almost the same as the ones I've completed but might be worded differently. I've been keeping track of which offers I've completed but sometimes I'm not 100% sure if I did the offer or not because of the wording, etc.

Question is.... what happens if I do these offers that happen to be the same as the ones I've completed already? Will the offer tell me whether or not I've done it before?

I just want to make sure I don't get "in trouble" but on the same hand there may be an offer that I want and can do but I'm not sure I'm OK to do it.

I know the safe thing to do is to not do any offers that I'm not 100% sure....... thought/suggestions?

condra

18-02-2007 19:39:22

well see if it redirects you to the same or similar pages as the other ones you completed
if not, then look for sites at which you can get a ref as a green...

ew1075

19-02-2007 13:06:29

There are several that say something different, but are in fact the same offer and you will not get credit for signing up for them multiple times. One that comes to mind is the bargain network. They have an offer for cars, homes, and a couple of others. There is also a couple of smoking offers that have different names, but they are actually the same offer. Just be careful about the offers you choose, be sure and write them down to keep track. And if you end up not getting credit for an offer, check and make sure it's not similar to one you have already got credit for.

condra

19-02-2007 13:09:55

well i think the bargain network ones are different aren't they? because on customorderthis (i think, not 100% sure), the house and the cars ones are half credit each, and you can do both to get 1 credit
or something of the sort. so they are different...
the ebay ones are really confusing, at least 10 different names, sometimes they are diff. sometimes the same.

oh well...

mexmarr

19-02-2007 15:06:34

[quote00a712ead5="condra"]well i think the bargain network ones are different aren't they? because on customorderthis (i think, not 100% sure), the house and the cars ones are half credit each, and you can do both to get 1 credit
or something of the sort. so they are different...
the ebay ones are really confusing, at least 10 different names, sometimes they are diff. sometimes the same.

oh well...[/quote00a712ead5]
I did the house and car ones. I received credit for the first one. I have requested manual credit for the other but haven't heard anything yet. So, who knows....

condra

19-02-2007 16:01:01

well if they are labeled differently they should be different, otherwise why would they present them as 2??

mexmarr

19-02-2007 16:32:20

[quote4b1f0f39a6="condra"]well if they are labeled differently they should be different, otherwise why would they present them as 2??[/quote4b1f0f39a6]

My thoughts exactly!

I didn't realize that there were from the same poeple until I opened up the site and they both take me to the same page. One part of the page is for one cars thing and the other is for the homes. But I think that if they offer them both at the same place that they chould both be credited. I just hope they see it the same way!

krayf

19-02-2007 19:55:00

Or what about the offers that have you sign up for another offer automatically. Example Simply You - when I try to sign up it states that I am ALSO signing up for Saving Smart for $1 as well. I think that either At Home Rewards, Great Fun, Everyday Values also include Saving Smart as well ?? One of those offers does anyway -because I have signed up for Saving Smart through a different offer already........ so now I can't do Simply You??

condra

19-02-2007 19:56:53

isn't there a way to uncheck signing for Saving Smart when trying other offers?

moviemadnessman

19-02-2007 20:06:56

When you sign up, it will take you to a screen to sign you up for other things for $1. I just close the window at that point and it is fine. I haven't had a problem yet.

krayf

19-02-2007 20:23:53

[quote730450b54a="condra"]isn't there a way to uncheck signing for Saving Smart when trying other offers?[/quote730450b54a]

No.... there isn't - I tried and you automatically sign up for Saving Smart as well (which I've already completed) ??

moviemadnessman

19-02-2007 20:29:22

[quote547b57077e="krayf"][quote547b57077e="condra"]isn't there a way to uncheck signing for Saving Smart when trying other offers?[/quote547b57077e]

No.... there isn't - I tried and you automatically sign up for Saving Smart as well (which I've already completed) ??[/quote547b57077e]

Read the thing I just posted right above yours ...

[quote547b57077e="moviemadnessman"]When you sign up, it will take you to a screen to sign you up for other things for $1. I just close the window at that point and it is fine. I haven't had a problem yet.[/quote547b57077e]

That should answer your question. You can do the site without signing up for those extra offers.

laurelwm

20-02-2007 04:46:31

Bargain Network Cars and Bargain Network Houses are two different offers and I have been credited for both, so I know you are allowed.

I have done several offers that all included the "bonus" Saving Smart offer, and I think as long as the main offer is different, the saving smart doesn't matter. Just remember to cancel it if you don't want it. Be careful of closing the windows too soon, or you will mess up your offer credit.

Laurel

krayf

20-02-2007 20:58:48

[quote05c4ce5751="moviemadnessman"][quote05c4ce5751="krayf"][quote05c4ce5751="condra"]isn't there a way to uncheck signing for Saving Smart when trying other offers?[/quote05c4ce5751]

No.... there isn't - I tried and you automatically sign up for Saving Smart as well (which I've already completed) ??[/quote05c4ce5751]

Read the thing I just posted right above yours ...

[quote05c4ce5751="moviemadnessman"]When you sign up, it will take you to a screen to sign you up for other things for $1. I just close the window at that point and it is fine. I haven't had a problem yet.[/quote05c4ce5751]

That should answer your question. You can do the site without signing up for those extra offers.[/quote05c4ce5751]

Yes, I know what your talking about and have completed many offers this way by closing the extra offers pages. However, on Hotgifts4you when you sign up for Simply You it clearly states that you will ALSO be signing up for Saving Smart. I don't mind signing up for both but sure don't want to get in trouble for completing an offer twice. According to Laurel though I should be ok. Thanks Laurel and thanks for your responses and suggestions everyone.