Greens Referrals and future strategy

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54157

SouthernCharm

15-02-2007 17:01:53

)

Hello everyone!! Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Is there a general time frame you get to complete a site?

2. If I go green for someone on a site, does that mean I can't use the site to get for example 10 greens(referrals) for myself to get the gift. If so, is it true that I need to be careful about giving greens for money, if I will be interested in getting the gift from that site myself?

was it correct to say greens and can I use greens and referrals interchangeable in the above #2 context?

Thanks you!!

moviemadnessman

15-02-2007 17:07:20

1. Generally, it seems common ruling to confirm the trade in the trade module and go yellow (sign up) within 24 hours. Then, aim for going green within a week (although check with the person needing the green).

2. If you sign up for a site using a ref link, it only gives that person the credit. You will still be able to do the site yourself.

SouthernCharm

15-02-2007 17:17:05

1. I didn't state the question correctly.... Once I register for a site for a free gift, how long do I have to complete my referrals?

what does bump mean? I looked for information on that and I'm not sure where to find out about bumping lol

thanks again,
Karma to all that help.

moviemadnessman

15-02-2007 17:20:06

As far as I know, your account will never expire. So you could complete your gift as fast or slow as you want to.

Bump is the term of pushing a thread to the top of the forum. In the trade forum, you are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours.

SouthernCharm

15-02-2007 17:31:33

thanks again,

i just found out i can't just go around giving Karma around, or I would sure give you one..... says I haven't waited long enough since my last vote... thanks for your help and all the good news for my bank account.

moviemadnessman

15-02-2007 17:32:45

[quote160699de87="SouthernCharm"]thanks again,

i just found out i can't just go around giving Karma around, or I would sure give you one.....[/quote160699de87]

Karma can only be given once every 6 hours.

laurelwm

15-02-2007 18:16:08

[quote395acff026="moviemadnessman"]As far as I know, your account will never expire. So you could complete your gift as fast or slow as you want to.

[/quote395acff026]

That's only true for most sites. My xbox360s.freepay has a limit of I believe 90 days to complete the referrals. I don't know if all freepay sites do that or not (but I would imagine if one does they all do).

So be sure you read the terms and conditions when you sign up, so you don't go back to do it later and find out you are too late.

Laurel

ronmm

15-02-2007 19:54:48

[quote3928374a43]
I don't know if all freepay sites do that or not (but I would imagine if one does they all do).[/quote3928374a43]

Yes they all do.

stueybaby17

16-02-2007 12:02:57

How long you have depends on the site. I've gone back to a trainn site after being gone for 2 years and I had no problems. But I've also lost being able to complete a site because it was taken down int that time.

Freepay closed my account during the time I was gone though. I'm not sure how long I had to complete it.

If you go green for somebody you can still complete that site for yourself. And you pretty much get to do your own offer for free because somebody already paid you to do it.

SouthernCharm

16-02-2007 15:28:38

[quote73cb3bcb0b="stueybaby17"]How long you have depends on the site. I've gone back to a trainn site after being gone for 2 years and I had no problems. But I've also lost being able to complete a site because it was taken down int that time.

Freepay closed my account during the time I was gone though. I'm not sure how long I had to complete it.

If you go green for somebody you can still complete that site for yourself. And you pretty much get to do your own offer for free because somebody already paid you to do it.[/quote73cb3bcb0b]

really 8) wow... cake and icing mmmmm....

moviemadnessman

16-02-2007 15:31:47

And that's also the reason that it is good to sign up under someone, because you help them, and they basically pay you to complete an offer that you would have had to do anyway.