Best Free Site to get an Apple MacBook?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53933

saltybob

13-02-2007 11:06:06

I'm looking to sign up, but which site is the best, most reputable, and easiest to get a MacBook?

zr2152

13-02-2007 11:14:29

you can order anything from any yourgiftsfree site...

haha beat you to it ygf )

but seriously this is probably the way to go cause they are a good network and they have a laptops site.

saltybob

13-02-2007 11:17:24

Holy hell. 28 refs for a MacBook 1.83 GHz? I don't think I'd ever get that done, not by May, that is.

Another consideration is that I plan on asking my family to help. This means people with the same last name in different locations (HI, TN, FL, WA, etc) This won't be a problem, will it?

YourGiftsFree

13-02-2007 11:23:55

[quotea5f0f8d98f="saltybob"]Holy hell. 28 refs for a MacBook 1.83 GHz? I don't think I'd ever get that done, not by May, that is.

Another consideration is that I plan on asking my family to help. This means people with the same last name in different locations (HI, TN, FL, WA, etc) This won't be a problem, will it?[/quotea5f0f8d98f]

It shouldn't be a problem, (if its on my site it wont). Also, you should check out our site called Plasmas2.yourgiftsfree.com. It pays higher then all of our other sites. You can custom order the Macbook for only 14 referrals. That site requires you to get 2 credits. We havea 2 credit offer called Gate.com (9.99) but you must stay on it for at the least 60 days.

stueybaby17

13-02-2007 13:32:29

[quotea39b7c2ae2="saltybob"]Holy hell. 28 refs for a MacBook 1.83 GHz? I don't think I'd ever get that done, not by May, that is.

Another consideration is that I plan on asking my family to help. This means people with the same last name in different locations (HI, TN, FL, WA, etc) This won't be a problem, will it?[/quotea39b7c2ae2]

I've done that with Trainn and had no problems. And a lot of my family lives in the same area. I actually had my grandmother do it and she lives on the same block as I do. I had my cousin and my aunt do it and they live on the same block.

As long as they all have different IP addresses, home addresses, and phone numbers you should be ok.