Didn't get paid according to trade!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53759

littlelanasue

11-02-2007 11:54:56

Do people have to pay you according to what is stated in their topic, or by what you agree to in the trade???? Someone didn't pay me according to what we agreed upon in our trade, because they said their topic stated something different. I thought it was whatever was agreed upon when setting up a trade. I'm a newbie, and just don't want to get taken advantage of, any help would be appreciated.

unknown uchiha

11-02-2007 11:56:43

Contact a moderator and get this sorted out.

laurelwm

11-02-2007 19:05:21

Contact a moderator - what you agree to in the trade module is what has to be. That's why it's so important to go through the trade module, and to spell out the details in the trade info.

Laurel

condra

11-02-2007 19:07:45

[quote73e08b1b85="laurelwm"]Contact a moderator - what you agree to in the trade module is what has to be. That's why it's so important to go through the trade module, and to spell out the details in the trade info.

Laurel[/quote73e08b1b85]

) i got a feeling you badly want krma

or are you just soo nice? D

laurelwm

11-02-2007 19:16:52

[quote0938abb685="condra"][quote0938abb685="laurelwm"]Contact a moderator - what you agree to in the trade module is what has to be. That's why it's so important to go through the trade module, and to spell out the details in the trade info.

Laurel[/quote0938abb685]

) i got a feeling you badly want krma

or are you just soo nice? D[/quote0938abb685]

Helping newbies figure this all out helps all of us in the long run........ but karma would be nice if you're offering. lol

Laurel

littlelanasue

13-02-2007 09:43:16

How long does it usually take for a moderator to respond?

I pm'd one 2 days ago (

[quotec8e2c1afaf="laurelwm"]Contact a moderator - what you agree to in the trade module is what has to be. That's why it's so important to go through the trade module, and to spell out the details in the trade info.

Laurel[/quotec8e2c1afaf]

doylnea

13-02-2007 09:57:24

I just read your PMs.

Neither one of you were particularly clear about the negotiation's, and since the other trader has been here longer, s/he should have been much more specific than they were in setting up the trade. However, since the trade as specified was for $40 for a green within 24 hours, and you didn't green within 24 hours, you're only entitled to the lower value, which you've been paid, at least in my opinion.

It's hard to tell whether the other trader edited the OP after you agreed to $40, to include the lower dollar amount though. Was the deal in the post you responded to "$40 for a 24hour green, $30 if you green after 24hours?"

littlelanasue

14-02-2007 17:24:16

The trade said $40 for dell v-bux.
I did all that was required within 2 hours, however one company didn't give me credit until about 26 hours later, although they were supposed to give me credit within 15 minutes. So, I was about 1 credit shy of doing it within 24 hours. I pm'd him and told him that I thought that web sight was a pain in the butt, but I was completed. I also told him the problem I was having with getting credit from one of the companies. He said (and I quote) "That is why I'm paying you $40"

The trade said $40!!! I don't care what the topic said.
That's just my opinion. But, I can't get a moderator to respond.

[quoteedcfc7564a="doylnea"]I just read your PMs.

Neither one of you were particularly clear about the negotiation's, and since the other trader has been here longer, s/he should have been much more specific than they were in setting up the trade. However, since the trade as specified was for $40 for a green within 24 hours, and you didn't green within 24 hours, you're only entitled to the lower value, which you've been paid, at least in my opinion.

It's hard to tell whether the other trader edited the OP after you agreed to $40, to include the lower dollar amount though. Was the deal in the post you responded to "$40 for a 24hour green, $30 if you green after 24hours?"[/quoteedcfc7564a]

littlelanasue

14-02-2007 17:32:30

[quotee74c6e3ae8="littlelanasue"]The trade said $40 for dell v-bux.
I did all that was required within 2 hours, however one company didn't give me credit until about 26 hours later, although they were supposed to give me credit within 15 minutes. So, I was about 1 credit shy of doing it within 24 hours. I pm'd him and told him that I thought that web sight was a pain in the butt, but I was completed. I also told him the problem I was having with getting credit from one of the companies. He said (and I quote) "That is why I'm paying you $40"

The trade said $40!!! I don't care what the topic said.
That's just my opinion. But, I can't get a moderator to respond.

Sorry, I just realized you were a moderator. Yes, The topic said $40 for a 24 hour green,$30 after 24 hours.
But the trade said $40 for dell v-bux.

[quotee74c6e3ae8="doylnea"]I just read your PMs.

It's hard to tell whether the other trader edited the OP after you agreed to $40, to include the lower dollar amount though. Was the deal in the post you responded to "$40 for a 24hour green, $30 if you green after 24hours?"[/quotee74c6e3ae8][/quotee74c6e3ae8]

doylnea

14-02-2007 21:06:50

then you've been paid per the terms of the deal.

I'd recommend you be more clear in the future with your trades.

jy3

15-02-2007 08:52:04

also, for future reference, i would not agree to trades that require a green within 24 hours. instant greens are not instant, as you have now found out. do not lose money b/c some other company makes a mistake that is out of your control. just some advice
also, be concrete about the terms and type it into the module
also, be organized and u should keep a spread sheet or word document with the trades u have including with whom you are trading, when u agreed to it, what offers u did, etc. it will help in the long run