Time

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53707

asuperstar103

10-02-2007 17:59:18

Hey everybody. I need help. I had a girl confirm and sign up for like five or six of my sites, but is either still yellow or hasnt even signed up yet. This started on Feb. 3rd and since then I have been messaging her on hear and she will not reply to my messages. How long do I have to wait before I just delete the trade? Can I delete the trade even? I dont really know what to do about this, but some of my sites are filling up and if she's not going to do the trades then I need to move on. Please someone offer my some advice as to how that is handled on here.

laurelwm

11-02-2007 05:36:16

A. PM a moderator and have them look into it.

B. Trades can be deleted after 14 days without contact if you can prove that you tried at least once in the first 7 days and at least once in the second 7 days.

I have had to do this a couple of times. After the 14 days, I have sent a PM with the subject "Cancelling our trade" and tell them that because I have not heard from them, I will be cancelling our trade on x/x if they have not contacted me before then (usually giving a couple of days), and that I will not owe them anything (they were all $$ for greens trades).

Hope this helps.
Laurel

asuperstar103

11-02-2007 06:52:09

[quote1bfe4b1549="laurelwm"]A. PM a moderator and have them look into it.

B. Trades can be deleted after 14 days without contact if you can prove that you tried at least once in the first 7 days and at least once in the second 7 days.

I have had to do this a couple of times. After the 14 days, I have sent a PM with the subject "Cancelling our trade" and tell them that because I have not heard from them, I will be cancelling our trade on x/x if they have not contacted me before then (usually giving a couple of days), and that I will not owe them anything (they were all $$ for greens trades).

Hope this helps.
Laurel[/quote1bfe4b1549]

Well I can prove that I have sent them many emails almost every day, but usually every other day. This will appear in my sent box. I hate to do this to them, but on some of my sites I have all the referrals I need and this one person is holding me up. I would like to get at least one site completed and get paid so I can move on and complete other sites. And the sad thing about it is, she did like five of my sites and she's yellow on everyone of them she did. So I will contact a moderator as you said. I guess I just look under users to find a moderator. Thanks for your reply. Any help is appreciated as I am new and do not want to screw anybody over. Thanks a bunch. Have a nice day!! asuperstar103 8)

krayf

11-02-2007 10:55:24

I have a question...... related to this as well. I've got the same problem....... set up trades then the person just disappears off the face of the earth! Can't you just request deletion? That may be a no-no and I want to make sure I do it right as well. Or do you have to contact a moderator?

I don't mind helping newbies but am starting to get annoyed when they just leave you hanging.

condra

11-02-2007 12:25:08

[quote5fda2e2da1="krayf"]I have a question...... related to this as well. I've got the same problem....... set up trades then the person just disappears off the face of the earth! Can't you just request deletion? That may be a no-no and I want to make sure I do it right as well. Or do you have to contact a moderator?

I don't mind helping newbies but am starting to get annoyed when they just leave you hanging.[/quote5fda2e2da1]

did the trader confirm the trade?
in not then ... well...i would hate to wait D

asuperstar103

11-02-2007 15:24:34

My person actually signed up and then just left me hanging. They are yellow on like every site almost, which is really holding me up. I have two sites right now that will be done tonite if not for them. Thats bummin me out. I pm a moderator, but no reply yet. Does anybody know how you get in touch with a moderator that is actually on RIGHT now? asuperstar103

CorpRebel

11-02-2007 18:12:21

This from that "big red box" at the top left of these forums

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8376

Rick aka CorpRebel roll