anyone familiar with order cash 4 free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53312

sheldun

05-02-2007 11:27:44

I can't figure out their support system at all. I sent a message, they say I have a reply on my status page but it isn't there. I look on the support page but it says I have no support tickets.

I did an offer over 15 days ago, but it doesn't show up anywhere that I did it. Now they are saying that I'm supposed to click on my status page where my selcted offer shows??? But it shows nowhere.

Can anyone help me? Please!!

johnjimjones

05-02-2007 11:30:12

They have AIM support, I'm sure you'd get a faster response from them that way.

laurelwm

08-02-2007 08:07:42

[quote3cd825229b="sheldun"]I can't figure out their support system at all. I sent a message, they say I have a reply on my status page but it isn't there. I look on the support page but it says I have no support tickets.

I did an offer over 15 days ago, but it doesn't show up anywhere that I did it. Now they are saying that I'm supposed to click on my status page where my selcted offer shows??? But it shows nowhere.

Can anyone help me? Please!![/quote3cd825229b]

When you go to the website, are you signed in to your account?? If you are, there should be a bar right under the big picture of a dollar that has links for "Status", "Offers", "Gifts", "My Account", and "Support". If you don't see this, then you are probably not logged in.

If you click the link for support, it will take you to a page that has support questions. If you scroll down, you should see the support ticket you have opened. If not, you may need to open another to ask where the first one went.

I know it's a pain in the neck, but OrderCash4Free is one of the better sites out there, in that you can combine referrals and offers, and you can cash out more than once.

Hopefully this helped you. If not, PM me and I'll try to help you.

Laurel