Monthly Offering Charging Help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53306

thefreak901

05-02-2007 10:46:45

I'm new to the whole thing so if this was posted another place, I'm sorry. I've completed one offer for 20 bucks...but I'm still lost on how you make money without worrying all the time. The offer I did, I had to call within a week and cancel my membership with them. Took lot of time and effort to do that...but I never see that being mentioned on the site where I actually bought it to learn this stuff...it just said complete the offers, get your money, it's as simple as that...well what about the charges? Are all offers like this?

zr2152

05-02-2007 11:25:03

[quote36be590186="thefreak901"]I'm new to the whole thing so if this was posted another place, I'm sorry. I've completed one offer for 20 bucks...but I'm still lost on how you make money without worrying all the time. The offer I did, I had to call within a week and cancel my membership with them. Took lot of time and effort to do that...but I never see that being mentioned on the site where I actually bought it to learn this stuff...it just said complete the offers, get your money, it's as simple as that...well what about the charges? Are all offers like this?[/quote36be590186]

yes, that is why you are supposed to only do offers that you are interested in.

You can try a free trial that you are interested in. If you try an item out and then are not satisfied with it, then its your decision to do what you want with it.

Cancellation of offers are not to be discussed here.