pls help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53125

CamrenCrew

02-02-2007 23:54:18

i kinda dont get it
i'm a noobie,, i tried to do offers to get paid, i try to do the offers, but then i myself have to find referrals...
and since i'm a newbie no one wanna deal with me yet

is there any website i can try with no need for referrals to get some credits?

any help,,
much appriciated in advance

jy3

03-02-2007 08:15:17

hi
there are plenty of sites for that.
on trainn u can sign up for a "points" account. u can also switch to points at any time. there u do all your own offers.
prizebook is a similar site where u can do offers for points.
there are others.
i would recommend getting paid to do someones trainn site and then doing that site as points yourself

laurelwm

04-02-2007 16:40:42

The only problem with doing sites with points rather than referrals is that at some point (assuming you keep doing this) you will find that you are running out of offers you can sign up for, which makes it harder to trade or green for cash. Sometimes getting referrals is a pain, but I think it's the way to go in the long run.

Laurel

Powerbook

04-02-2007 17:34:07

If you cannot get referrals try a point site. Trainn.org has several websites which can be done by points or referrals. Freeincentives.com to me is the best point site. I have gotten a 40 inch samsung LCD HDTV from them and a lot of cash. For more point sites, check out the DIY forum.

jy3

04-02-2007 19:22:26

[quote978a59d97f="laurelwm"]The only problem with doing sites with points rather than referrals is that at some point (assuming you keep doing this) you will find that you are running out of offers you can sign up for, which makes it harder to trade or green for cash. Sometimes getting referrals is a pain, but I think it's the way to go in the long run.

Laurel[/quote978a59d97f]

same things happens with referrals as well b/c u cannot trade. you can only pay for refs.

the most important thing about doing a points site is to plan your course of action first so that you do not waste points/offers

CamrenCrew

04-02-2007 22:43:00

thanx a lot people
those really helped me

thanxx

Powerbook

05-02-2007 03:38:54

[quoted1fdfa69bb="CamrenCrew"]thanx a lot people
those really helped me

thanxx[/quoted1fdfa69bb]

No problem, if you got any more questions just pm me.