REFS

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52928

sjsienki

31-01-2007 20:17:08

I know that I can do any or all the sites for a company. I was just wondering if I can use the same refs for different sites from the same company? For example I found a few relatives, all with different ip addresses, home addresses, etc etc. That are willing to help me out with doing the sites, and I'm interrested mostly in the train sites cuz the payouts are a little higher than a others. Also because I have dealt with trainn and I like the company.

CorpRebel

31-01-2007 20:50:03

[quote74337505e5="sjsienki"]I know that I can do any or all the sites for a company. I was just wondering if I can use the same refs for different sites from the same company? For example I found a few relatives, all with different ip addresses, home addresses, etc etc. That are willing to help me out with doing the sites, and I'm interrested mostly in the train sites cuz the payouts are a little higher than a others. Also because I have dealt with trainn and I like the company.[/quote74337505e5]

Each person from totally different physical addresses (and IPs) can do totally different sites from same network. Just don't use AOHell or any other ISP that uses proxies. AND don't do SAME offers.

BUT ... Any questions, contact the site's support tickets for FINAL say on things! wink

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)

sjsienki

31-01-2007 20:54:43

[quoteca84d633fb="CorpRebel"][quoteca84d633fb="sjsienki"]I know that I can do any or all the sites for a company. I was just wondering if I can use the same refs for different sites from the same company? For example I found a few relatives, all with different ip addresses, home addresses, etc etc. That are willing to help me out with doing the sites, and I'm interrested mostly in the train sites cuz the payouts are a little higher than a others. Also because I have dealt with trainn and I like the company.[/quoteca84d633fb]

Each person from totally different physical addresses (and IPs) can do totally different sites from same network. Just don't use AOHell or any other ISP that uses proxies. AND don't do SAME offers.

BUT ... Any questions, contact the site's support tickets for FINAL say on things! wink

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)[/quoteca84d633fb]

Great, thanks for your help.