TR Record is incorrect..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52819

Jodi

30-01-2007 15:29:34

I've actually made about 9-10 trades, but until a few short weeks ago, I found out that they aren't really recorded and reflected on you if you don't go through the actual Trade forum. But even in saying that, I have 4 in there that have the status of TR Credited, yet on my profile, or stats by my name, it only says 3.... how do i get that corrected?

Thanks
Jodi

doylnea

30-01-2007 16:56:39

You cannot receive TR for non-CC trades. I incorrectly credited a non-CC trade of yours earlier today, and simply removed one TR point (but the comment remains behind).

Hunter_82

31-01-2007 22:13:50

[quotebc73a34733="doylnea"]You cannot receive TR for non-CC trades. I incorrectly credited a non-CC trade of yours earlier today, and simply removed one TR point (but the comment remains behind).[/quotebc73a34733]

so on this subject...can you request TR for non-cc trades and still leave comments even though your TR won't go up? i have several non-cc trades finishing up and i am unsure what to do once the trades are complete...i've double checked the rules, and haven't been able to find anything...sorry if i just missed it and am wasting someones time.