situation...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52637

Twon

28-01-2007 17:37:05

here it is. initiated a trade with a guy and he signed up the same day. That was Jan 2. He has not gone green or contacted me since. I have PM him twice. The first was a week ago and the sencond was 3 days ago. He has not received them. Can I cancel the trade?

CorpRebel

28-01-2007 17:51:40

[quote74a7cc0240="Twon"]here it is. initiated a trade with a guy and he signed up the same day. That was Jan 2. He has not gone green or contacted me since. I have PM him twice. The first was a week ago and the sencond was 3 days ago. He has not received them. Can I cancel the trade?[/quote74a7cc0240]

FiPG Trading Rules ... That BIG Red Box At Top Left roll

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8376

"c. If you have tried to contact (PM, AIM/MSN and E-mail) a member that you're in a trade with but they have failed to respond to you for 14 days then you have the right to cancel your trade together. A cancelled trade is only such after these three conditions have been met

~1.) You Have tried to contact the other member through either PM's, AIM/MSN or E-mail AT LEAST once every 7 dayslili
~2.) You have received no response at all for 14 days straight, and
~3.) You have PM'ed the other trader after 14 days and explained to them that you're cancelling your trade due to their lack of communication and will be looking elsewhere for your greens/money.

liliYou cannot contact someone (as an example) on day 13 and 14 and assume the trade to be cancelled after the 14th day. You must contact the other trader once within the first 7 days of a trade and again between days 8 and 14 of the trade.

You cannot assume that a trade is cancelled just because you haven't heard from the other trader after 14 days. If we find you to have cancelled a trade and not met the above conditions, you will be subject to your initial trade agreement and refusal to do so will result in Trade Module limitations, your TR being dropped to -1, accounts being placed on hold and banned from this forum."

HTH ...

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)