Deletion?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52543

aphipher

27-01-2007 13:17:13

HELP!!! What do I do when I confirm and the initator pulls and i have completed several offers? ?

King Kommerce

27-01-2007 13:47:17

I think alot depends on the original trade agreement (was it spelled out concisely?) and why the initiator pulled on you.
Did he give a reason?

bballp6699

27-01-2007 13:54:50

Contact a mod/admin...

Then

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewforum.php?f=30

aphipher

27-01-2007 14:19:10

I have contacted an admin.....no the initiator stated he wanted it done by today (within 24 hrs)...I was working my tail off to get it done. Then I go and check my trades..it was not showing. Then I hit the show all hidden button. He marked it for request for deletion. i have sent him several pm and nothing has come back. i say he..it maybe a she...

King Kommerce

27-01-2007 14:32:48

Be sure to thoroughly read the trading guidelines
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8376
especially the part about no contact.
It may put you at least a little at ease...
Remember what I told you in my pm, take it nice and slow...keep your head.
and btw the trade won't be deleted until you ALSO set your side to "Request Deletion."
--KK
Also read
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12652

bballp6699

27-01-2007 14:38:53

[quote23c5a5be1b="aphipher"]I have contacted an admin.....no the initiator stated he wanted it done by today (within 24 hrs)...I was working my tail off to get it done. Then I go and check my trades..it was not showing. Then I hit the show all hidden button. He marked it for request for deletion. i have sent him several pm and nothing has come back. i say he..it maybe a she...[/quote23c5a5be1b]

Honestly let this be a lesson for you. Don't deal with anyone that says they want something done ONLY in 24 hours as most of the offers don't credit within that time. The person was probably trying to screw you by saying it didn't credit in 24 hours so the deal is off, even though he knew the offers weren't going to credit in 24 hours.

Try posting this in the "Help" forum next time for better answers.

USAF99

28-01-2007 09:36:57

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH here.

I am the initiator of this trade.

Before folks start bashing me and making false assumptions

[quote75a1288305]The person was probably trying to screw you by saying it didn't credit in 24 hours so the deal is off, even though he knew the offers weren't going to credit in 24 hours.[/quote75a1288305]

before anyone knows whats going on please let me explain.

I DID NOT mark it for deletion, I think what happened was she may have highlighted it and scrolled on her mouse on accident. I have done it before on accident, and noticed it every time thank gosh. Its easy to see because the forum sends you to that "success" page for updates.

I put a bonus up for finishing it in 24 hours of $5 extra dollars, because I have had a few people sign up, agree to do it, then wait for a long time, and I just want to get it finished. She completed it in absolute minimal time, which I changed requesters status to "Offer completed in 24, bonus will be awarded".

I am not a scammer, and have no intention of doing anything wrong. I dont want my good name bashed here, when I have done nothing wrong. She has done two trades with KingKommerce, and I assume he paid her instantly, and she expects the same here. The trade agreement that she agreed to is much like any other agreement for <4 TR folks here- you get paid on approval. She sent me two PM's one at 0441 am, and another at 0651 am- and then contacted an admin. Im sorry, I am not going to get up at 4 am to check my trade screen/pm's.

If anyone has questions or comments, or things to tell me which will alleviate this happening again, by all means please post- I am not out to make anyone mad, and I certainly dont want something like this happening again! Heck, I am relitively new to this still too- so a mistake on my part would not surprise me, and if I have done something wrong, I will take action to correct it swiftly. I think what happened here is a new trader got hasty, and contacted an admin on something that could have been resolved without outside help. If I am wrong here, please point it out!

bballp6699

28-01-2007 09:44:24

Well I based my comment off of what she posted. I wasn't bashing you as I didn't even know who she was trading with...

Personally I think the whole waiting for approval thing considering you just joined yourself is a load of bullshit as well, but if she agreed on it, then more power to you.

USAF99

28-01-2007 10:00:57

Before putting something down on a public forum possibly hurting someones reputation, wouldent it be a good idea to do a little research and find out both sides of the story ? I would never post anything like that till I knew exactly what was going on, from both parties involved. Even the initiator of this post did not use my name, which I appreciate, probably in the event it was a misunderstanding, which it is.

bballp6699

28-01-2007 10:03:06

[quotee3b7e46be6="aphipher"]HELP!!! What do I do when I confirm and the initator pulls and i have completed several offers? ?[/quotee3b7e46be6]

Pretty bland question. So I gave her a bland response. It's not my job to make sure what the story is on both sides. I simply offered a suggestion to a new person.

roll

Anyways, this is the trading forum, not the "Trade gone wrong forum".

USAF99

28-01-2007 10:09:03

Understood.

King Kommerce

28-01-2007 10:13:00

[quotecdbe95a393="bballp6699"]
Anyways, this is the trading forum, not the "Trade gone wrong forum".[/quotecdbe95a393]
I agree bballp6699, should we try to get a admin to move this thread to the Help forum?

USAF99

28-01-2007 10:18:39

How about delete it all together, this could hurt my reputation, and I dont believe I have done anything wrong. Unless of course it is moved under the pretense of helping to avoid this in the future.

readlistendream

28-01-2007 10:34:37

I have done a trade with USAF99 and found him to be very reliable. I don't know him personally, but with our trade, when I had a question I just e-mailed him and replied within 12 hours or so.

When I first started on here I was lucky to get several greens within a few hours and get paid for them. Most take a few days (even when they say instant) and you learn to be patient and keep in communication with the trader and everything will work out.

I suggest you don't accuse someone for scamming unless you try first to communicate with them, and give them at least 24-36 hours to respond. Also remember some people have regular 9-5 jobs, and many are on times zones very different than your own.

You will soon understand how important this issue is on here where money is involved and no one really knows anyone else.

Thanks for listening!

doylnea

28-01-2007 10:49:07

USAF99 and aphipher - looks like a simple mistake. Please take this conversation to PMs.

CorpRebel

28-01-2007 13:30:16

[quotea5be2ee4ce="bballp6699"]Personally I think the whole waiting for approval thing considering you just joined yourself is a load of bullshit as well, ...[/quotea5be2ee4ce]

Personally, THAT statement sounds like a "load of bullshit as well". Why shouldn't someone new be just as concerned about whether they might be scammed just the same as someone that's been here longer? IF they're following the rules, what's the problem?

If someone has a TR =/> 4, then they can get TR and trading rules apply - correct? Then they have as much right to protect their investments as you do.

Shessh ...

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)

gcabello

28-01-2007 21:59:56

Big DITTO!

At the rate i am going i will hopefully have over 70 trades by the end of Feb. The Forum rules state nothing about time of being active but the amount of trades.