How many times can I win a product at same site?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52266

Debbb

24-01-2007 08:50:40

Hello,

Can someone please explain? I have not as of yet purchased any greens, I am a newbie. I have been searching the internet for answers but am finding none, so I will bug you guys, lol.

Say I go to site xyz and they have offers of 10 different prizes, ranging from different amounts of money via paypal to ipods and such. I sign up, and choose the prize ‘$60.00 paypal cash’ in return for getting just one person to go green for me. After that has been completed, can I go back to the same xyz site and choose to do a different offer, such as $200.00 paypal cash, and can I do the $60.00 prize again also? Or can I only choose one prize per site and then never go back there again to win something?

I am so confused here. I would prefer the buying greens method here for making money, but I need some good advice and sites. Does anyone actually make good regular income at this? It seems like you would run out of places to go green.

Thanks guys!

Deb
lol

WhyPayItsFree

24-01-2007 09:01:15

Most of the sites won't let you get more than one gift. You'll have to contact them and ask. Even if they do, If you get $60 first, you'll again have to do an offer and get referrals to get $200.

We do allow users to get more than one gift. After you get one, open a support ticket and we'll reset the account.

johnjimjones

24-01-2007 09:48:43

[quote241ae71926="Debbb"]Hello,

Can someone please explain? I have not as of yet purchased any greens, I am a newbie. I have been searching the internet for answers but am finding none, so I will bug you guys, lol.

Say I go to site xyz and they have offers of 10 different prizes, ranging from different amounts of money via paypal to ipods and such. I sign up, and choose the prize ‘$60.00 paypal cash’ in return for getting just one person to go green for me. After that has been completed, can I go back to the same xyz site and choose to do a different offer, such as $200.00 paypal cash, and can I do the $60.00 prize again also? Or can I only choose one prize per site and then never go back there again to win something?

I am so confused here. I would prefer the buying greens method here for making money, but I need some good advice and sites. Does anyone actually make good regular income at this? It seems like you would run out of places to go green.

Thanks guys!

Deb
lol[/quote241ae71926]

In addition, to that, usually most sites will allow you to receive a gift only once, but that network of sites will have other sites you can complete. For example, if you completed yournintendowii4free.com (and choose the Wii as the gift) you wouldn't be able to complete it again, but you could complete youripodnano4free.com (which is another site from the TRAINN network) and get an iPod or $250.

This is not recommended as any sort of primary income. I use this to pay for some bills/books or fun (such as an XBOX 360). Eventually (and it takes a while before this happens) you do run out of offers you can complete, but sites do keep refreshing their offer lists and so there are always some new offers that come about.