Primo D Site Problem

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51900

JGillespie433

20-01-2007 08:19:42

I have been trying to get some offers. I have chosen about 6 of them over the last 4-5 days. PermaSlim & Stamps worked and was credited but the others keep saying I have ordered them before. I have NOT.

I hve been deleting cookies. I have AVG Security Suite on trail on my computer. Since the program is on trail I can't ask questions of the company. I CAN"T STOP Anti-virus (or anything else) like I have heard some people say. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

CorpRebel

20-01-2007 08:56:44

[quote2362ab9812="JGillespie433"]I have been trying to get some offers. I have chosen about 6 of them over the last 4-5 days. PermaSlim & Stamps worked and was credited but the others keep saying I have ordered them before. I have NOT.

I hve been deleting cookies. I have AVG Security Suite on trail on my computer. Since the program is on trail I can't ask questions of the company. I CAN"T STOP Anti-virus (or anything else) like I have heard some people say. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!![/quote2362ab9812]

I was having a similar problem with some offers. It seems that TrimLife does the Celladerm stuff too. I did two different trial Celladerm offers and then tried to do a TrimLife trial offer and the order form said that I had done this before. AND I haven't done anything with TrimLife in the title. either! So they must be seeing the same info, I guess. Not sure, though. Just my observations.

I think some of the offers like the ebay stuff might have different names for the same thing. I'm not sure which ones, though.

Maybe some of the "pros" here might have some insights about this.

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)