frustrated

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51624

zer0132

16-01-2007 11:56:56

Ive been at this for 3 days now and havent gotten paid on anything.Ive done 15+ cash for greens. I know at least 5 have credited but still no payment from any one. One guy said he had no record of me on his refs eventhough i filled out 2 offers instead of one just to be sure. I guess my question is should i be concerned or not.

ilanbg

16-01-2007 12:02:57

Some of those trades should be of some concern, but if you agreed to get paid after approval all you can do is wait.

If you have any suspicions about specific traders, contact a mod to ask for guidance and moderating.

phriq

16-01-2007 15:54:30

also be sure before you just get jumpy and do offers to discuss it and set up a trade with the person who is paying. if you jsut do the offers he is not going to know it was you. so communicate, set up a agreed upon trade, then complete the offer adn get paid.
feel free to ask if you ahve any more questions

woo2crew

16-01-2007 16:44:47

[quotee9d705e89a="zer0132"]Ive been at this for 3 days now and havent gotten paid on anything.Ive done 15+ cash for greens. I know at least 5 have credited but still no payment from any one. One guy said he had no record of me on his refs eventhough i filled out 2 offers instead of one just to be sure. I guess my question is should i be concerned or not.[/quotee9d705e89a]

The very same thing happened to me on my very first and only trade so far. I read everything I could find twice and thought I had everything covered. He had a 5 TR, He sent a pm as soon as I actually registered after reading things over for a few days. He said go to the 2 links and do an offer I looked at them both and one I had to get others to do and I didn't want to do that yet, so I did the one site, used his link, ( I made sure my cookies and visits were cleaned out) I registered looked at a couple offers and did a stamps.com offer and in and hour or so, I checked the site and I was credited and I pm'd the guy he asked me a couple of times what my email was I registered under he said he didn't get credit and if it showed I was credited on my site he wouldn't get the credit, I have no idea how I got credited instead of him, he said I should have contacted him after I registered, but before I did the offer and before he said just use his link, register and do an offer, which I did.
I did a support ticket to ask why I got credit instead of the link I used of course they didn't answer that but said I couldn't transfer the credit.
Can someone tell me what the heck I did wrong so I don't do it again?

I am frustrated too, dude and kinda freakin about doing anything else.

Darwin

Teleboas

16-01-2007 17:06:12

Woo, did you sign up under his link right after he gave it to you? When you signed up did it say "Referred by " and give an email, or a number? It usually shows it right above where you fill out all of your info during signup.

If it didn't, it probably wasn't his referral link that you hit, just a straight link to the site. (

If you want, I have a NoCC site that I'm lookin for people to help with (It won't cost you anything), and I can walk you through it and make sure you get everything down. Just send me a PM or let me know.

dupebag

16-01-2007 18:25:35

well i feel for you guys.
Next time you trade make sure its with somebody who has high TR

woo2crew

17-01-2007 06:25:54

[quotee32f5ebbc4="Teleboas"]Woo, did you sign up under his link right after he gave it to you? When you signed up did it say "Referred by " and give an email, or a number? It usually shows it right above where you fill out all of your info during signup.

If it didn't, it probably wasn't his referral link that you hit, just a straight link to the site. (

If you want, I have a NoCC site that I'm lookin for people to help with (It won't cost you anything), and I can walk you through it and make sure you get everything down. Just send me a PM or let me know.[/quotee32f5ebbc4]

Thanks for the info, I made sure, it had his link number in the addy box when I registered, but I don't think it was on the page anywhere. Do you know do I or he delete the trade now? Or just leave it there?

I will send you a pm, if you will go slow I will give up the TR just to learn, I hope it's not the hard way.

Darwin (woo)

woo2crew

17-01-2007 06:33:38

[quote4e25f936ba="dupebag"]well i feel for you guys.
Next time you trade make sure its with somebody who has high TR[/quote4e25f936ba]

I know, I know, the rules say that, he had a 4 and promised to walk me through it, which was just go to this site and register and do an offer, then told me what I might have done wrong after it all. With all the rules and do's and don'ts, nothing really says anything about doing the actual trade and what to make sure of, before doing. I tried to follow the rules precisely by cleaning everything out, making sure he set up the trade in the Traders area and butkis, nodda.
Oh yeah and it is kinda intimadating to do your first trade with someone that has 33, 52 or 250 trades already. Thats probably not acurate but it's the feeling I had.

Darwin

CollidgeGraduit

17-01-2007 06:37:05

[quote3ef2a8c04f="woo2crew"][quote3ef2a8c04f="dupebag"]well i feel for you guys.
Next time you trade make sure its with somebody who has high TR[/quote3ef2a8c04f]

I know, I know, the rules say that, he had a 4 and promised to walk me through it, which was just go to this site and register and do an offer, then told me what I might have done wrong after it all. With all the rules and do's and don'ts, nothing really says anything about doing the actual trade and what to make sure of, before doing. I tried to follow the rules precisely by cleaning everything out, making sure he set up the trade in the Traders area and butkis, nodda.
Oh yeah and it is kinda intimadating to do your first trade with someone that has 33, 52 or 250 trades already. Thats probably not acurate but it's the feeling I had.

Darwin[/quote3ef2a8c04f]

Think of it like you're losing your virginity to a hooker. They've done it with so many different kinds of people, that nothing surprises/bothers/offends them anymore. lol

woo2crew

17-01-2007 07:27:00

[quoteed2b272906="CollidgeGraduit"]Think of it like you're losing your virginity to a hooker. They've done it with so many different kinds of people, that nothing surprises/bothers/offends them anymore. lol[/quoteed2b272906]

But do they have the patience of a really, really old hooker?

Thanks,
woo2

wozzybear

22-01-2007 18:36:27

I paid him...

jy3

23-01-2007 03:41:54

also, do not do more than one offer just to make sure. that is a waste of an offer that you could get money from. be patient and let the offers credit. be organized.
it is ok to verify that the person sees u on their list of referrals after you sign up but before u do an offer.