Trade comments

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51093

Valkaryrie

09-01-2007 12:25:25

after i completed two trades i wanted to make nice comments about my trade exps with hairyferry and ffactoryxx but after i requested TR it would not let me make the comments, i followed the trade directions so i'm not sure what went wrong but when i tried to put my comments after requsting TR i got that error message. If anyone can help so i'll do it right next time i'd appreciate it ) once again i did follow the instructions as posted on the trade tutorial.

my comment on hairyferry was easy going and not hard to work for )

on ffactoryxx was totally understanding about my newbie probs and i am glad he gave me a chance to try )

zr2152

09-01-2007 13:22:16

[quote941842a316="Valkaryrie"]after i completed two trades i wanted to make nice comments about my trade exps with hairyferry and ffactoryxx but after i requested TR it would not let me make the comments, i followed the trade directions so i'm not sure what went wrong but when i tried to put my comments after requsting TR i got that error message. If anyone can help so i'll do it right next time i'd appreciate it ) once again i did follow the instructions as posted on the trade tutorial.

on ffactoryxx was totally understanding about my newbie probs and i am glad he gave me a chance to try )[/quote941842a316]

It might be that you didnt confirm the trade. THe first box lets you confirm it, you have to do that before you can leavt TR feedback.

Valkaryrie

10-01-2007 11:31:38

[quote64d713bfae="zr2152"][quote64d713bfae="Valkaryrie"]after i completed two trades i wanted to make nice comments about my trade exps with hairyferry and ffactoryxx but after i requested TR it would not let me make the comments, i followed the trade directions so i'm not sure what went wrong but when i tried to put my comments after requsting TR i got that error message. If anyone can help so i'll do it right next time i'd appreciate it ) once again i did follow the instructions as posted on the trade tutorial.

on ffactoryxx was totally understanding about my newbie probs and i am glad he gave me a chance to try )[/quote64d713bfae]

It might be that you didnt confirm the trade. THe first box lets you confirm it, you have to do that before you can leavt TR feedback.[/quote64d713bfae]

no i always confirm the trade first thing then i put in the info for my paypal and what email i signed up with. I dont have any problem there its when i go to request TR like i'm supposed to then i'm told a comment box will come up for me to put my comment in but it doesnt, instead i get that error message that says i've not confirmed or what not.

zr2152

10-01-2007 14:30:56

[quote20c03f71c0="Valkaryrie"][quote20c03f71c0="zr2152"][quote20c03f71c0="Valkaryrie"]after i completed two trades i wanted to make nice comments about my trade exps with hairyferry and ffactoryxx but after i requested TR it would not let me make the comments, i followed the trade directions so i'm not sure what went wrong but when i tried to put my comments after requsting TR i got that error message. If anyone can help so i'll do it right next time i'd appreciate it ) once again i did follow the instructions as posted on the trade tutorial.

on ffactoryxx was totally understanding about my newbie probs and i am glad he gave me a chance to try )[/quote20c03f71c0]

It might be that you didnt confirm the trade. THe first box lets you confirm it, you have to do that before you can leavt TR feedback.[/quote20c03f71c0]

instead i get that error message that says i've not confirmed or what not.[/quote20c03f71c0]

I dont know what to tell ya then if you say that you have already confirmed it. Maybe you should PM a mod.

Sorry I couldnt help (

condra

10-01-2007 17:39:44

i have another question for feedback I let some for the user i was working with, and mine shows in his trade feedback section, but on my profile there is none. now, could it be that he has not entered it? or just an error?

thanks

TFOAF

10-01-2007 17:53:42

[quote0bb88e4c46="condra"]i have another question for feedback I let some for the user i was working with, and mine shows in his trade feedback section, but on my profile there is none. now, could it be that he has not entered it? or just an error?

thanks[/quote0bb88e4c46]
The person who initiated the trade gets theirs first. After the TR has been credited to both users, the comment he left you will show up.

condra

10-01-2007 18:31:06

ok but if its between 2 with a under 4 trade record, TR is not credited, so I don't get the feedback?