getting error message

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50315

mama21

29-12-2006 18:26:23

Hi all,
Can anyone help me?.
I am trying to intiate trade with others by clicking on "intiate trade",But i am always getting this message "Failed. This can happen for several reasons
- You tried to initiate a trade with yourself
- You included a link in the subject (add it later in the "notes" field)
- Your subject was too short. Make it meaningful.
Back"

Whatever said in the above message ..i didnt do anything like it has mentioned.....what should i do/.Any help Admin or anybody.thanks.

IrfanQ71

30-12-2006 14:23:30

Hi there, I am a newbie and want to earn my first
20,however when I try to take up an offer and click on the
"Link", it does not bring up the dialogue box asking for a description,
instead it goes to the "Error" page. I have tried to custom my IE to allow scripts but still the same problem- any ideas?

Myemail= is email=IrfanQ71ster@gmail.comIrfanQ71ster@gmail.com is email=IrfanQ71ster@gmail.comIrfanQ71ster@gmail.com/email I am also on gmail chat

I can also take up your offers as a "receiver" let me know.

Regards,

Irfan
email==IrfanQ71@hotmail.comIrfanQ71@hotmail.com=IrfanQ71@hotmail.comIrfanQ71@hotmail.com/email or Email me on
email==IrfaQ71ster@gmail.comIrfaQ71ster@gmail.com=IrfaQ71ster@gmail.comIrfaQ71ster@gmail.com/email

mama21

31-12-2006 07:01:55

Pls any mod can help me.Its been 2 days, can mods help me to resolve this problem.Thanks.

WhyPayItsFree

31-12-2006 07:25:45

Open the profile of the user you want to trade with. You can do this by either clicking on his ID from any post he made or search the user. Then click on Initiate Trade and it should work..