Non-CC freesites.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49456

ilanbg

07-12-2006 19:13:49

I've never signed up for one. What kinds of offers do you actually do?

Is this sort of thing even worth doing? Seems the payout is too small to warrant the effort of finding refs (let alone paying for them). Am I right?

If I can be convinced to do these, I'll be accepting bids...

UniPrize Media

07-12-2006 19:23:35

Usually the offers are free ring tone sites and stuff like that, so you would have to give them your phone number and things. There are other offers too but might be like loans or CCs. They seem to be getting more popular the last few months. It does seem it doesn't pay as good as regular offers but its worth a shot if you can find the refs for it.

TryinToGetPaid

08-12-2006 08:20:10

Let's see. A normal site is a 40/ref average, and you pay what? 20? 25? sometimes 30 dollars to get a ref?

With non-cc sites, more people are willing to do them because it is free to them, and you can pay them between 3 - 5 dollars, and get 10 - 11 dollars in return.

PS. I am paying 6 to sign up at noncc.CustomOrderThis ;-)

J4320

08-12-2006 09:30:27

I'm never doing one again. I did an auto loan offer for tylerc and I get called by random auto loan companies EVERY DAY at least 4 or 5 times a day. I just ignore it now because they piss me off. I want to change my celll number because if you tell one that you're not interested, you get 3 other different auto loan offers from different states. I can't even listen to my voicemail without having 20+ messages about auto loans.

I did 2 offers for tylerc for $5 and I'm never gonna do another non-cc site again. Just be careful when you do the offers.

UniPrize Media

08-12-2006 10:11:32

[quote06148bfd44="J4320"]I'm never doing one again. I did an auto loan offer for tylerc and I get called by random auto loan companies EVERY DAY at least 4 or 5 times a day. I just ignore it now because they piss me off. I want to change my celll number because if you tell one that you're not interested, you get 3 other different auto loan offers from different states. I can't even listen to my voicemail without having 20+ messages about auto loans.

I did 2 offers for tylerc for $5 and I'm never gonna do another non-cc site again. Just be careful when you do the offers.[/quote06148bfd44]

Yup, that is the downside of non-cc sites. The offers might not require a cc but you pay for it by giving up your personal information to cc companies, loaners and spammers. Make sure to read their terms carefully before signing up for the offers.

Also if you keep getting mail/calls from cc companies offering you this and that, follow the below instructions to stop the spamming

1-888-5-OPTOUT is an automated service run jointly by the four main credit bureaus. With one phone call you can opt out of pre-screened mailings from all four bureaus.

1. Call 1-888-5-OPTOUT.
2. Select option 2 to skip a message about an internet email (described below).
3. Select option 2 to opt out of mailings permanently. Be careful, because option 1 only opts you out for two years.
4. Follow the prompts to enter your phone number, name, zip code, address, and social security number.

The service states that your request will be processed within 5 business days, and a "Notice of Election" form will be mailed to you.