Credit Card offer question - please reply

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47839

klos

30-10-2006 16:30:59

Hi,

I received my iPod several months ago and now I have a friend who wants one. He is wondering if he does the credit card application offer and doesn't recieve the credit card (aka gets rejected) if that qualifies as completing the offer? He doesn't think his credit rating is good enough to get approved...

JKirk

30-10-2006 16:32:38

No, you have to be approved and those offers take about a month to credit anyway so he'd be better off doing another offer.

klos

30-10-2006 16:37:21

Any suggestions for which offer to complete?

JKirk

30-10-2006 16:40:16

[quote3aa3a964b2="klos"]Any suggestions for which offer to complete?[/quote3aa3a964b2]

Show me a list. )

klos

30-10-2006 16:41:03

If he does the Blockbuster offer, can he reduce the # of DVDs received per month (aka lower the cost) after the trial period? He has a legitimate interest in changing from NetFlix to BB.

Thanks guys.

klos

30-10-2006 16:42:42

Offers

Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door – Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month plus coupons for free in-store rentals.
Click Here

SuperPass® Try it Today FREE!

Enjoy the best in digital news, sports, music, games, entertainment and more! Get SuperPass now! 10 music downloads and 1 game FREE!
Click Here

Get a Free $10 Barnes and Noble® Gift Card!

Get your $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card when you try Shoppers Advantage for one month for $1. Save money every day on over 1200 name brand items. Shop and Save!
Click Here

10-Day Free Trial!

Get popular training programs for the most popular software like Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and many more. Your friends and family will treat you like an OVERNIGHT GENIUS! 10 Day free trial!
Click Here

4 Weeks for $4!

Get home delivery of The New York Times for just $1 a week for 4 weeks! Get up to 8 additional weeks at 10% off the regular rate and FREE access to TimesSelect - our premier online service.
Click Here

Get $40.00 Cash for Gas!

Claim your $40.00 in Gas! Just try AutoVantage(r) - your one-stop, online car-care service, and as a "thank you," they'll give you $40.00 worth of Gas. Your first month is just $1!
Click Here

Travelers Advantage

Get a Free Airfare Ticket! Just try Travelers Advantage®, 1 month for $1, and save money on all your air, car, & hotel reservations - plus get cash back!
Click Here

Citi® Platinum Select® Card

Apply now and start saving with 0% APRli on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months and no annual fee. Get secure, free online account management with $0 liability on unauthorized purchases. No annual fee! You must be 18 to be approved for this card.
Click Here

True.com - Free Trial!

Find your true love! Take our free TRUE Compatibility Test™ and get an amazingly accurate profile of yourself. You'll learn more about yourself, plus you'll be that much closer to finding your special someone.
Click Here

Great Fun

Get a $20 Exxon Mobil Cash Card! Just try Great Fun and save on dining, movies, shopping and much more! Try for just $1!

JKirk

30-10-2006 17:12:40

I would recommend Blockbuster or True. For Blockbuster, you can decide how many movies you want a month, you don't have to get any if you don't want to.

klos

30-10-2006 17:14:04

Why?

JKirk

30-10-2006 18:27:55

[quote702d975147="klos"]Why?[/quote702d975147]

Why what? Why pick those offers? Well, both of them are good crediting and excellent offers to do. I still have Blockbuster and the crediting was perfect and I tried out True and the crediting was superb as well but unfortunately the service was not what I expected.

klos

30-10-2006 18:36:45

Thanks JKirk for all the help.

One more question - can the order per-month be reduced? Or do I have to use the 17.99 service?

JKirk, your name wouldn't happen to be Jonathin Kirk, from MI, would it?

JKirk

30-10-2006 18:39:33

[quotea7701b1091="klos"]Thanks JKirk for all the help.

One more question - can the order per-month be reduced? Or do I have to use the 17.99 service?

JKirk, your name wouldn't happen to be Jonathin Kirk, from MI, would it?[/quotea7701b1091]

I think you do have to pay the $18 service but you get two free rental coupons so you are practically making your money back that you would regularly spend at a Blockbuster if you visit often. No problem and no I live in West Virginia. 8)