New to Free stuff

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47690

doolop

27-10-2006 00:50:07

I've been lurking, I believe I am currently an educated lurker, and I have a couple of questions.

1) I have signed up at freepay.com, i have selected a laptop that i would like to complete, here is my understanding of what will happen... I will sign up for one of those offers and make sure it doesn't cost me alot of money, then i continue to buy/trade for 20 referral links from other members of that site?

2) On this site there is absolutely no asking for referrals, so i head over to the trading post to trade or buy referrals?

3) When they say trade for greens, what does this mean?

Thank you for any hope you can provide

JKirk

27-10-2006 04:34:22

[quote519be3794b="doolop"]I've been lurking, I believe I am currently an educated lurker, and I have a couple of questions.

1) I have signed up at freepay.com, i have selected a laptop that i would like to complete, here is my understanding of what will happen... I will sign up for one of those offers and make sure it doesn't cost me alot of money, then i continue to buy/trade for 20 referral links from other members of that site?

2) On this site there is absolutely no asking for referrals, so i head over to the trading post to trade or buy referrals?

3) When they say trade for greens, what does this mean?

Thank you for any hope you can provide[/quote519be3794b]

Welcome to FIPG. First of all, I would recommend staying away from FreePay especially if you are going for a higher prize like that. They have a 90-day policy meaning you only have 90 days to get 20 referrals. FreePay also has bad waiting times and you might be waiting months to get your laptop.

Second, this site does have a trading post if that is what you mean and yes, you have to go there if you want to trade or buy referrals.

Third, trading greens means swapping referrals. For instance, User A does your FreePay site because he has never signed up before. (You can only sign up to each site). Then, you do his site in return after he goes green under you. Please keep in mind you can't do any site or offer more than once.

jy3

27-10-2006 07:57:22

also
never sign up for a site without getting something in return. you could have gotten paypal for signing up and doing an offer for that laptop.freepay site

doolop

27-10-2006 08:09:02

whats a good site for a laptop?

dmorris68

27-10-2006 10:28:32

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for taking a moment to ask reasonable questions and figure out how we operate around here. Too many people sign up and immediately post referral links and otherwise break the rules. Good luck on your freebie endeavors!

[quote10465e7ec1="doolop"]whats a good site for a laptop?[/quote10465e7ec1]
Laptops.YourGiftsFree.com gets my vote.

jy3

27-10-2006 19:01:07

and remember u can do ANY yourgiftsfree site and custom order a laptop )

doolop

28-10-2006 01:16:06

Ok, now which offer should i complete for the easiest credit?

WhyPayItsFree

28-10-2006 01:18:53

IMO, Giftmonkey is a good site.

PM Me if you want to do it.. I will pay you to do it.. ;)

dudeextrem2000

28-10-2006 06:32:48

[quoteffd3232b39="g-agarwal"]IMO, Giftmonkey is a good site.

PM Me if you want to do it.. I will pay you to do it.. ;)[/quoteffd3232b39]

dude this is like your umptienth post about gift monkey.....

for a site, any site w/ a custom order ex. any of the TRAINN sites, I recomend these highly!! goood luck getting started, and you'll end up hooked... like the rest of us

WhyPayItsFree

28-10-2006 07:49:18

Well I suggest GM because they are very fast and its easy to complete.. Not necessary do offers, get multiple referral, reuse them and all..

Powerbook

28-10-2006 17:13:50

welcome! YGF network and the 123stuffforfree are exceptional. Good luck!

jy3

28-10-2006 17:46:08

there are many good offers on all networks. always be interested in offers you sign up for, always read the terms and conditions of hte offer and on the site you are doing the offer.
non-cc sites are a great way to start off as well. free4every1 is a good site. i am looking for 100.f4e1 now but havent completed one of their sites yet