OK, here's my situation. Someone signed up for me for ps3.free4me a while back and never completed an offer. Then today, for some reason he decided to sign up under me again, and this time with a different email address, and he did complete the offers. Now should I be worried about him going red, or is it ok since he never completed any offers the first time?
(1) A user must have a valid email address.
(2) A user must provide accurate contact information including (but not not limited to) shipping address, telephone number and email address upon signup. Only one account is allowed per household. You must be 18 or older to participate in this website.
(3) Signups may not be from a public area such as a workplace, college campus, or library. A user may also not sign up to our site via a proxy, which includes ISPs such as AOL.
(4) A user may be put on hold for ANY suspicious activity whether it be on this site, or other free sites.
(5) A user may have a maximum of 1 account.[/b21c036382b]
(6) Violating the terms on any Free4Me Network website disqualifies a users account on all Free4Me Network websites.
(7) "Walking through" or guiding users through the steps of completing the site is strictly prohibited.
(8 ) A users account may be closed by the Free4Me Network at any time based on the discretion of the Free4Me Network.
(9) By signing up for any Free4Me Network website you agree to hold harmless the Free4Me Network and any of its employees from any damages, liabilities, expenses, or legal claims that may result from using this website.
(10) Once signed up, your account with our network is permanent and will not and cannot be deleted. [/quote21c036382b]
alrighty then. Good thing I caught that before I paid him. He's not going to be happy about that, I'm sure. Now, will that hurt me in any way?
other than having no greens from that account, no
Open up a support ticket and "explain the situation"?