The Free Project

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45851

zr2152

16-09-2006 13:19:17

Im thinking about starting this site to get a ps3...is this site legit. I never see anyone posting in the trading forums looking for greens.

ANyone complete it?

If so, how is the customer support?

unknown uchiha

16-09-2006 15:17:12

Yes it is. People do look for greens but not that much. They are still on the monthly shipping structure, crediting is good, and they are consistent with their monthly shipping though it IS a hassle to wait when other networks are now delivering weekly/bi-weekly.

jy3

17-09-2006 19:13:30

they are on their new server and with a new publisher so things are great. i would do them next again on a different site if I were to do a site that isnt trainn )

damac

17-09-2006 20:03:09

there sites are all fucked up, im in a trade for one of their sites. try and load the offers, there are a ton that have invalid errors, i even saw a tickle test, i thought those were supposed to be pulled?

zr2152

17-09-2006 22:49:45

[quoteee186f6918="damac"]there sites are all fucked up, im in a trade for one of their sites. try and load the offers, there are a ton that have invalid errors, i even saw a tickle test, i thought those were supposed to be pulled?[/quoteee186f6918]

So should I refrain from doing one of these sites?

Daggoth

17-09-2006 23:06:56

Yes. This was the first site I did, when they there was only one site. In short, they decided to close down the site and you got compensated with $15/refferal, which is hardly what most people paid for. I was lucky enough to get approved and have my gift sent out before it happened, but I have always been wary of them doing something like this again.

ragefu

18-09-2006 22:02:16

[quote285f62f2f8="Daggoth"]Yes. This was the first site I did, when they there was only one site. In short, they decided to close down the site and you got compensated with $15/refferal, which is hardly what most people paid for. I was lucky enough to get approved and have my gift sent out before it happened, but I have always been wary of them doing something like this again.[/quote285f62f2f8]

Wasn't that like a year ago? I think we can get over that by now. They were losing lots of money and I'm glad they didn't close down entirely.

I've done their macmini and headphones site, had no crediting problems and fast approval. Shipping takes a little while like others have said, but they have great payout ratios and you can be sure they will pay you

Daggoth

18-09-2006 22:21:47

[quote9604f4e5f3="ragefu"][quote9604f4e5f3="Daggoth"]Yes. This was the first site I did, when they there was only one site. In short, they decided to close down the site and you got compensated with $15/refferal, which is hardly what most people paid for. I was lucky enough to get approved and have my gift sent out before it happened, but I have always been wary of them doing something like this again.[/quote9604f4e5f3]

Wasn't that like a year ago? I think we can get over that by now. They were losing lots of money and I'm glad they didn't close down entirely.

I've done their macmini and headphones site, had no crediting problems and fast approval. Shipping takes a little while like others have said, but they have great payout ratios and you can be sure they will pay you[/quote9604f4e5f3]

Yah, but bad experiences last a long time for me. ?

They have improved, but some of their actions make me wary. On A4F, a user asked TheFreeProject to revoke her refferal credit from her reffer. TheFreeProject put the reffer on hold just due to this.

Tsmith10803

21-09-2006 14:30:38

I got an ipod from them about 2 weeks ago

megotcash

21-09-2006 20:22:54

I've used thefreeproject twice, and had decent service both times. They have a lot of offers, but they do have some offers that are only 1/3 credit and so on and so forth.

end and end, as a starter site, i think it is a good way to get referals to a site not many other people have done. plus, if you are willing to wait, they will ship your item, and you'll be plenty happy when that day arrives D

zr2152

22-09-2006 10:08:15

Yeah im actually starting cameras.thefreeproject so if you want to be one of my referrals...pm me or AIM me )