Mercy Ships offer?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45649

Excel

12-09-2006 16:30:17

I've seen this offer on a few places now, just wondering if anyones ever tried it?

Seems like a good offer. $25 donation to give surgery to those in needy countries, and its also an OOD type offer on the sites I've seen it on. So you'd help a good cause, and get offer credit, and if it credits well, could you ask for much more?

TFOAF

12-09-2006 16:31:49

The only thing that bothers me is that even the Red Cross steals money when we donate for a good cause. (At least that's what my grandparents and parents told me).

So, donating to anyone without actually knowing who they are could be a risk of them taking your money. Now I'm not saying they're legit and all, but they might not send all of your $25 to the needed countries.

unknown uchiha

12-09-2006 16:39:59

My parents also say that antispyware companies compete with one another by inserting their own spyware to get rid of others so they have the "dominant spyware" and doing freebie sites is illegal and the FBI will crack down on you because you have a plan to get free stuff shrug

burritopunk

12-09-2006 16:53:38

[quote9149bb224c="unknown uchiha"]My parents also say that antispyware companies compete with one another by inserting their own spyware to get rid of others so they have the "dominant spyware" and doing freebie sites is illegal and the FBI will crack down on you because you have a plan to get free stuff shrug[/quote9149bb224c]

Haha, my dad says things like that. He was always skeptical. And even after I got a number of free things, he was like "be careful, we're not going to help you out if you get scammed."

ok dad.

unknown uchiha

12-09-2006 16:55:54

I like how the older generations are stubborn to the bone in their beliefs even if the beliefs are made up on a whim right on the spot just so they can be on the opposite part of the argument.

I read this article on how the older generations, by not wanting to give up their "power" or "status", are actually more immature than the younger generations that they call "immature".

I just thought that was an interesting perspective =)

Excel

12-09-2006 17:48:20

Errr... cancel that, I just noticed it says $25 for 12-16 months at the bottom. I don't care about the needy THAT much XD