PayPal

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44172

petezahut2

06-08-2006 08:46:07

I'm in the process of doing my first trade involving PayPal. All the ones I have done before have been site for site trades. This time, I am being payed PayPal to complete a site for someone else. How do I actually go about receiving my money via PayPal. I would assume I have to make an account somehow. Then, what information do I give to the person I'm trading with?

Thanks

TFOAF

06-08-2006 08:54:09

You make a PayPal account over @ PayPal.com. Then you give them your PayPal email address (the one that's registered with paypal), and they will send the money to you. Or vice versa. ;)

Darkside

06-08-2006 09:13:51

the only thing is though, you need to register your cc with paypal to send money. You can receive without it thugh.

WhyPayItsFree

06-08-2006 09:15:45

You'll have to make an account at https//www.paypal.com . Then give the person you'r trading with your email id that you used to signup to paypal. Your paypal userid is the email address so that's the email id you give him so he sends the money..

petezahut2

06-08-2006 11:21:05

If I don't use a credit card to receive money, then how will I actually get the money into my bank account? Also, I think I made a PayPal account years ago for eBay, but I have forgetten it by now. Will that be a problem that I already have an account?

dmorris68

06-08-2006 11:40:52

You enter your bank account information and PayPal will transfer funds to/from your bank account directly. This will also upgrade your account to "verified" status.

Or you can use their virtual Mastercard feature to purchase online from your PayPal funds.

You can't received funds to a credit card anyway, all a CC is for is sending funds TO PayPal (or more accurately, to a 3rd party through PayPal).

amir89630

06-08-2006 13:42:32

oh i have a question.

Well my dad wants me to buy some stuff for him off of ebay. His credit card is already listed in there. But the problem is that i have like my own paypal balance and money and stuff, is there a way to change funding sources so that I can use the credit card instead of the paypal balance.

petezahut2

06-08-2006 14:18:07

[quote4b7a84ecbf="petezahut2"]I think I made a PayPal account years ago for eBay, but I have forgetten it by now. Will that be a problem that I already have an account?[/quote4b7a84ecbf]